CHAZ BONO

Gets Protection From "Crazies"

9/19/2011 11:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0919_chaz_bono_EX_01
ABC believes there are "crazies" out there who have a thing against Chaz Bono ... and network execs have taken precautions by ordering security for Chaz both on and off the "Dancing with the Stars" set.

Sources connected with the show tell TMZ ... there have not been any specific threats against Chaz, but the honchos know there's an element of hatred out there and they feel it's necessary to block Chaz from harm.

As a result, we're told Chaz will get security while he's on the CBS Television City lot -- where the show is filmed -- and off the premises as well.

This isn't the first time DWTS has had to deal with security issues.  The show provided security for Bristol Palin after an anthrax scare last year.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Fred Farkel

I'm sorry.

I try to be tolorent of all this stupid B U L L ******* but I have NO NEED in my lifetime to tolerate this madness any longer.

CHAZ??

Go home to your mother. You are making a fool out of yourself and our kids are watching you flaunt your queerness.

Lyd

GO CHAZZZZZZ...Keep their AZZZZZZZZZ

nu sox n draws

what chaz did took a lot of ba......oh wait

Justice_4_Kelly

The pubes on her face really really really disgusts me.

Jack

I wish someone would tell her that a neck beard is disgusting and just plain wrong.

Justice_4_Kelly

I think Chastity Bono is screwed up because she was molested as a child on mommy's watch.

dimes

I wouldn't be surprised if the Westboro Baptist loons showed up.

freebird1128

I'm sure it's safe to assume that these crazies are in the form of the religious persuasion perhaps? In which case...in what way should we be surprised? Not me. =0)

freebird1128

Ray

Just another cheap BS publicity stunt.

fran

To my knowledge Chaz has never hurt or done anything to anyone. So this is the new US of A, hurt and intimidate someone for their choice of gender even tho it has nothing to do with you or too you...and its bullcrap that its bothering our children..its the parents attitude thats hurting their children....leave Chaz alone and let him deal with his life, and let him live it without the cruel comments ...no need for your insecurities to make life miserable for someone else...

Professor Chaos

She need protection from herself. She IS one of the "crazies"
Sorry.. but if you feel like you have another gender trapped inside your body and the only way to ever feel normal or happy is to surgically alter your sex.. you're crazy.
This isn't a gay or lesbian issue. It's an issue of mental health.

AntiSocialForum.com

Bristol Palin doesn't have a penis either

your not all that

I dont care what anybody says...........SHES ONE UGLY BIOTCH.............I can see how she would be EMBERESSED to be a women.........EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Cant wait for the ratings to TANK tonight. Way to go DWTS.......you wanted controversy YOU GOT IT. New name should be Dancing with FREAKS and people who want to be famous..............

Starla

Wowzers, sounds like most of the "crazies" are commenting on this blog. Sad.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments