Christina Milian

My Kobe Salad

Was Tainted with ABC Gum!!!

9/19/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0915_christina_milian_wwshow_fox_ex
Christina Milian got a little something extra at an L.A. restaurant last week ... after she took a bite of her Kobe beef salad ... and allegedly got a mouthful of ABC gum.

Sources close to Christina tell TMZ ... she was out to dinner at Mexicali restaurant in Studio City ... and halfway through her salad, she felt a weird, chewy substance in her mouth.

Christina spit it out, and looked in horror as she eyed a giant wad of chewed gum. She then made a beeline for the bathroom and threw up.

We're told the restaurant comped her meal. But Christina is still freaked out about what happened, and filed a complaint with the L.A. Department of Health.

TMZ spoke with a rep for the Dept., who confirmed a complaint was indeed filed.

Christina tells TMZ, she's lookin' for a lawyer, but says, "The most important thing to me is to make sure my health is okay. Ever since the incident I have not eaten out."

update_bar
11:21 AM: Mexicali owner Allen Ravert tells TMZ, “We have been here for over 17 years and always had an A rating from the health department ... We have cameras in our kitchen and didn’t see anything."

Alan adds, "Our cooks don’t chew gum. Whether there was gum in [Christina's salad] or not I couldn’t say – I never saw it.”

ackmoo

nothing would make me happier than to see this place sued out of existence. crappy, cheap food, terrible service, and some of the biggest asses ever that own it. and if they actually do have cameras in the kitchen, that must be a new development, because they sure didn't when i was there, and i doubt the cheap-ass owners would actually pay to install them.

ackmoo

tim B

Check out foodviolators(.)com health inspection reports

Melanie

That's disgusting. She should sue and the chef or responsible party should be fired. And what does her getting a lawyer have to do with her financial situation? It's about her righting a wrong that was done to her, like we would all do if it was us.

Bud

It was from that Orbit chick...get the hint, lady!

Lavender

That's what you get for being rude to the waitress.

ki55myt00tie

so im guessin everyone that think christina is over reacting or just tryna get money from this has ate someone chew gum before..so tell me this did u like it???....didnt know it was such a common thing...yall need help cuz thats normal lol

Luke

Found a piece of metal in my food at Mexicali a few years back. Haven't eaten there since.

rob

Makes me never want to eat out again! Sick!

Rachel

I got food poisoning there a few months ago. That place is disgusting.

JOB

Sue baby girl. That was intentionally done!

terry

I believe her. I had a couple of strands of long hair in my salsa there a couple of weeks ago. Will never go there again.

diana

My children and i were there in 2008 having nachos when my son started to eat and to his surprise he bit into a toothpick. We started looking through the nachos to find 20 or more broken toothpicks.There response was to depose of nachos and offer us free drinks. Never ever go to this restaurant.

jomama

bullsh*T like you dont look at your food before you eat it what a load of ish.. someones broke

Yep

Someone spit their gum into her salad on purpose. There is no way that a chewed piece of gum just accidentally ends up in a person's salad.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments