Hooters Sues Rival

Alleging Breastaurant Knockoff

9/30/2011 1:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0930_hooters_BN_02
Hooters
claims another restaurant chain stole its trade secrets ... no, not chicken wings ... it's another part of the bird.

According to court docs obtained by TMZ, Hooters claims a former VP defected to a competing company -- La Cima Restaurants, LLC  which is now developing a competing boob-intensive chain called "Twin Peaks" -- but before he left he allegedly pilfered some highly-sensitive documents which serve as a business road map.

Hooters contends Joseph Hummel, the alleged Benedict Arnold of large and often artificial brests, is now in possession of plans related to management, recruitment, distribution and sales.  As for recruitment, we're thinking it should be kinda obvious.

Hooters wants a judge to order La Cima to fire Hummel and to ignore whatever they now know about Hooters based on the sensitive documents.  Good luck with that one.

Breast wars ... sounds delicious.

wiptidoo

I am a woman and I love the name Twin Peaks! :)

Ih8Taxes

Ummmm...what trade secret? You put a bunch of hot girls in skimpy outfits and have them serve wings and beer. I have to admit though, as much as I like the hot chicks at Hooters, their wings are really, really good. I would eat there just for the wings.

Bob

"Get not very bright women with fake tits to serve horrible wings to drunken 'tards."

That's the top secret management plan that everyone is fighting over?

campy

I was thinking about opening up a titty joint too. I mean, how hard can it be? "BEOTCH! SERVE THEM WINGS!"

MissAnn

"Now developing"? There are already Twin Peaks restaurants in Texas and Oklahoma that I know of.

Bobby

Don't understand why this story says Twin Peaks is "in development"...we already have one where I live. See twinpeaksrestaurant dot com.

menckenman

How 'bout "Twin Peckers"? You could serve Hot Dogs and salami sandwiches and bananas.

moe l.

Some competition is always a good thing!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2