"X-Men" Star

Wife Files for Divorce

10/1/2011 3:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0930_james_linda_divorce_ex
"X-Men" star James Marsden's wife has filed for divorce, TMZ has learned.

Lisa Linde cited irreconcilable differences.  She's seeking spousal support and joint legal and physical custody.

A rep for James tells TMZ, "This was a mutual decision.  They are committed to raising their kids together and remain great friends."

The couple married in 2000 and have two children -- a son and a daughter.

Lisa filed for divorce on September 23rd.  So this is interesting ... TMZ got video of James at 4:30 AM that morning, outside the Papaya King hot dog shop in New York, singing with a bunch of friends.

BTW, Lisa's dad, Dennis Linde wrote Elvis Presley's 1972 hit, "Burning Love."

Jason

E.D.=.....I want money!

Martin

If you don't want him. I'll take him!!!!

Steve

She had to cite "irreconcilable differences" because the divorce petition did not have a check box to select "horrible actor that picks crap movies to star in."

CCC

Oh no!!! The world will never be the same.

BurningEmblem

I'll sacrifice myself and take him then..

KnuckleDragger

No matter how good she looks, smells, or smiles at you, some guy, somewhere is tired of her shìt.

Bob

whats this lady doing, does she realize she is divorcing cyclops!! well then again cyclops kinda sucks.!
"BTW, Lisa's dad, Dennis Linde wrote Elvis Presley's 1972 hit, "Burning Love." yeah Evlis never wrote any of his songs why is that. that's why i always felt he was extremely overrated.

Brandon

Two mature adults commited to raising their kids good for them

MelissaRaWr

Oh my gosh, I <3 James Marsden. I jus*****ched Gossip last night! I hope they can work out their differences

JW

Clearly, she's nuts!!!! I'd have someone look at her asap because she just filed to loose her good thing. Who cares it he can act, some people are here just for looks. Enough.

Lauren

holy ****, had no idea he had such a good voice

kp

She filed against him that day and he was just out having his ego rebuilt,it takes time so it happened that it was 430 in the fricken mourning .sounds like a reasonable idea to do at 430 like singing a turn. I 'd do the same thing or worse.

1219tracy

If her name is Lisa Linde, then why does it say Mary Elizabeth Marsden as the petitioner?

PRINCESS

I THINK PEOPLE SHOULD LEAVE PEOLPE ALONE, PERIOD.

kate

Welcome

want to earn money without leaving home, surfing the Internet. It's very simple, go and see for yourself, this is not a joke,

Basis is a banner that included charging you points. Is at the bottom of the monitor. You still have points of "Surfer Bonus." What is can someone ask Well, this is a special picture on a banner with the inscription exactly as you see the BONUS SURFER this inscription is click on the banner you will get extra points. It is easy to see because it flashes and is quite a long time about 1 minute. You can even click on banners in the "Bonus per click 'day is a minimum of 120 points, you can also find there will be more of these points.
They are still playing "Wheel of Fortune" and "BINGO SURF," every day you're in a circle and two games bingo one to use and many, many other games.

Of course, as in any of these programs to make even more referrals you have, how they take it depends on your creativity, you can recommend your link that is in the tab links and banners on other forums and chats about making money, you can also have your mobile site you can advertise.

Well I guess to start I wish you enough big money and have fun
If you were still write some more questions chat and see me if you happened to me there will not write me a Private Message from the homepage, and certainly you will answer. I've already earned 

Katka024