Teen Bride Courtney Stodden

Look People, I'm All Real!

10/1/2011 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1001_stodden_launch_EX
Everyone's favorite teenage bride, Courtney Stodden, is tired of hearing rumors she's had work done -- so she took to the beach yesterday with her 51-year-old husband, Doug Hutchison, to pose for a series of pics and prove her doubters wrong.

SOB

That's some badly done airbrushing on her stomach...BAD!!!!!

carolina

She looks like she had her Breasts done. But in all honesty I would love to see her birth certificate because she does not look 17 but hell I dont know I live in small town USA and 17yr old girls dont look like this. But maybe this is apart of "hollywood spin" where you need a good story to make you a star

Bubbles The Chimp

Oh Yes.. I forgot natural breasts look like boulders. She definitely is 'Real'.... 'REAL'ly Dumb.

You can even tell her muscle lines are accentuated by the fake tanning processes in which they take colouring and paint the lining of muscles just before spray tanning. Ridiculous.

wow

There's something really weird about this girl. She looks much older than sixteen. She tries to act older, coy and sexy. She comes off seeming more like a worn out whore and she just can't sing.
This charade must be for a reality show but I wouldn't be surprised if she's intimate with this man. Another reality show possibility that should never be on television. Her parents should be ashamed for condoning this behavior.

ChicagoNative

She looks like a 40 year old stripper!!!!!!!

guylene

There is noooo way she is 16. she lookes at least 30, and you can see the implants.

geff

Im voting about a childs body. Thats creepy.

guest

you can see the outline of her implants at the top when she poses that way, so fail! i wear a D cup, but no matter how far up i push my boobs, they don't have that ridge at the top, because i don't have implants. that woman is an idiot.

Jenni

Her bathing suit top is so padded, you can see the gap between her chest and the top, and between the inside of the padding and the outside of the suit. There are bras and bathing suit tops that will add at least two full cup sizes, and I'm certain this is one.

marbles

Skank. Married to a perv. Fake as all hell.

Teacherkid

This is absolutely disgusting. What is wrong with this girl's family?

InkedUpGirl

How the **** does that prove she is real??? It does not. Her boobs are 100% fake. I have natural big boobs and im a small person...but they are not lifted and perky. Impossible. Gravity takes over w/out getting some work done.
Liar liar pants on fire..........

tetrakiss

everything about this is just... creepy.

InkedUpGirl

There is no way she is 17...I just turned 40 and look younger than her...really, most think I would have just turned 30. Whta a used up piece she looks like. Sad for her.

Lauren

how does taking pictures on a beach prove her boobs are real?