« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Deion Sanders

"I Did NOT File for Divorce!"

10/1/2011 5:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dieon Sanders Pilar Sanders
NFL Hall of Famer Deion Sanders wants to put the kibosh on rumors he filed for divorce from Pilar Sanders ... telling TMZ while they've talked about splitting up, he's NEVER filed legal papers.

Prime Time says that he and Pilar are currently still together -- but in the process of figuring out "what's best for our future, our lives, and our kids."

Reports are circulating the two split after allegations Deion was unfaithful -- but Sanders tells us the infidelity rumors were nothing more than a failed extortion attempt.

As for why the marriage is rocky ... Deion explained, "it's not one isolated incident," adding, "sometimes you just grow apart."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

fstblk

Well'i wish you would just admit it. The both of you are into yourselves.

Stiletto

in other words...she stopped swallowing.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

who gives a rats ass....

Throwback kid

Deion should date Devin Deray, they would be a great couple

vindog

Mr. Godly man? NO! Wonder where his God is now? I find it extremely funny that a guy preaches how good a christian he is, when the whole time, he out commiting so called sin.

Jack

I remember the pictures of her at the gas station showing off her amazing ass and stomach. Guaranteed she'd be a nightmare to deal with but can't deny she is hot as hell. In fact, call me Pilar once you're available. I'd love to get my hands on that round behind!

victory

Once the statement is made, 'sometimes we grow apart' usually the marriage is over. Quite a beautiful woman, Dion has as his wife, but it happens.

christy

Hope they work it out, great couple?

ImaDiva

Deion..its going to be very hard to replace Pilar, she is a very beautiful, classy, and sophisticated wife, mother and woman. I do not know what causes couples to "grow apart", but I do know that a family who PRAYS together STAYS together. Seek counseling, remove the pride from your hearts and most importantly...FORGIVE each other and move forward. I'll pray for your marriage to work b/c it does my heart good to see beautiful black families be successful. GOD BLESS the both of you.

Spencer B in MD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I've alway*****ed sanders and wish nothing but bad times for him.

gutsygirl

..."sometimes you just grow apart."
Translated means: I have a girlfriend.

CountryGal

Another pig who cheated on his wife????? I guarantee it!! These guys will never learn but they will have horrible karma coming their way,

dd

I'm not surprised it was obvious on the reality show, she is way to superficial.

a parent

Well Deion, you only grow apart when you lack giving your part in the marriae, and as a Preacher/believer in Jesus Christ if and when you work the word God can change all things, even restore lost feelings!! Remeber God? Yes He is still the same yesterday, today and forever, he always restores!! So you must not believe what you claim or other wise you and her both would be claiming that through Christ ALL things are possible....I mean you were on TBN giving marriage advise and now you can't even practice what you both preach....And I am speaking from experience 20 yrs of it and I would never give in to my feelings how selfish of you, geez if Jesus thought about his feelings he wouldn't of died on the cross for you, but he thought more about his Father's will and the conseqeunces if he did not do it..really, your football contract you followed more strictly than you have your marriages, and that is said that you think less of your marriage contract/covenant than your career, the both of you should be ashamed and feel foolish.. the word says to show yourself approved for believers to inspect one another's fruit..so far I would said there a red flags...you better get back in line as the head of your house cause when your out of order so is the rest of your family, it falls on you..

Charlie Sheen's Watch

Damn that is one beautiful woman on the outside - hope she is beautiful on the inside. Wish there were more Black women this beautiful - I wouldn't mind hooking up with one.

I've never banged a full African American girl - I've banged a few mixed girls.....I'd like to change that with a fine female like Pilar. Of course with a name like Pilar, I wouldn't be surprised if she was mixed.

Anyhow, I sense Dion is craving some white meat - if they divorce I guarantee you he will end up with a white woman.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments