Diddy Apologizes

"I'm Sorry for the Ignorant Way

I Represented Myself"

10/4/2011 6:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Diddy Apologizes
Diddy
claims he "backslid and regressed" when he shouted racial and homophobic slurs at a clubgoer in Atlanta this weekend ... and now the rap mogul is begging for forgiveness.

Diddy went to his Twitter page a few hours ago ... and issued an apology to his fans for the way he acted inside Compound nightclub Saturday night ... when he threw ice at a clubgoer, threatened to fight the guy ... and then called him a "n**ga" and a "f**got."

Diddy explained, "I'm sorry for the ignorant way I repesented [SIC] myself ... I have backslid and regressed. Forgive me for my ignorance. Pray for me pls. I know better and I am better."

He added, "I have a responibility [SIC] that I promise I will live up to. And I'm more dissapointed [SIC] in myself than you know. I will humble myself and learn."

TMZ spoke to the man on the receiving end of the slurs, Ricky Parker, who tells us he felt "humiliated and disrespected" by Diddy ... and claims he will no longer support the hip hop icon.

Parker tells us he couldn't believe that Diddy would attack him so ferociously, simply because he was drinking Grey Goose vodka that night and NOT Ciroc vodka, which Diddy serves as a spokesperson for.

Parker tells us, "You won't ever hear me support him from this moment forward."

1004_ricky_subasset_01

Celebrities Suck

these celebrities could careless about their fans, they only care about promoting their music, liquors, books.... And they want you to buy it because you fans are the ones that are making them richer. I am a fan of myself, and of people that are not selfish, nor careless...

craig

i also remember him doing the same to my friend that decorated 1 of his yearly white parties.he ripped of all the fabric off the walls,demanded money back,called him racial slurs,lost 2k on this p itty,all this while p itty was drinking grey goose

Don Juan

Go away please.

bottom-turn

He is an azz hole

Sloane

I don't think that he backslid or regressed at all
I think that he, for a change, didn't self-censure what he said (for cameras or A listers like J Lo) and that his real self and real attitude came out
and frandkly it was no big surprise!
have never had a high opinion of him
don't care how much ca$h he has

en Todo Momento!!

awwwww..diddy knows how to sell himself! what a talent!!

beachgal

Hey Piddly Diddly Widdly Woo - ya can't take the gutter out of the gutter snipe. Go away.

Areader

When these black rappers and black music moguls as Sean Combs is often referred as talk as they do they set the entire black community back to the days of slavery!

en Todo Momento!!

btw, drinking a .40 in that club woulda had more class that drinking that grey noose chiznit. that stuff is absolute classless, prolly like the consumer.

mousetrap

Good for him. He took total responsibility instead of saying something bogus like, "It was not my intention to offend anyone", etc., etc. Oh ya, it was Diddy's intention to offend, but he is admitting he was wrong and says he has and will learn. I wish more people would do what he has done and just basically admit they were an ******* and apologize instead of making worthless excuses.

j.i.

You knew the kid was a small or else Diddy would have not talked as tough as he did. Diddy is a bitch!

Greg

At least this dispute was about something important. Gimme a break Poop Diddy. As Triumph the Insult Comic Dog says, "Who knew that wearing a suit was a skill?"

Areader

I hope Ciroc vodka fires Sean Combs as their spokes person! Also, where is the outrage! When Michael Richards did this a few years back he was crucified by the media!

It is not acceptable for a black person to violently spew these racial slurs and all is forgiven because they are black!

Blacks should be held to the same standard as whites when this happens!

dave

now hes sorry,,if it was a white comidian he would be in trouble so this racisit biggot should be as well

Pat

Look at the guy he picked on. Diddy is a ***** who acts tough with smaller, weaker guys. Step to be bitch....I'll **** you up. Your a douche and your 15 minutes are up.