Nancy Grace

Throws 'Dancing' Partner

Under the Fart Bus

10/7/2011 8:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1007_nancy_grace_still
Nancy Grace has a new excuse for the mystery fart on "Dancing With the Stars" this week ... she's pinning it on her partner, Tristan MacManus.

As the old saying goes ... the one who denied it, supplied it.

100311_nancy_fart

taarob

I can't stand Nancy Grace, but if you play the video with the sound off and watch their faces I think she's telling the truth.

char

i would agree it must be a slow news day for tmz to keep on a story about whether ng farted or not who cares?nancy would do or say anything obviously for the publicity.hln network are all pushing viewers to vote for her.personally i don't think she can dance and should have been voted off as well as chaz if it is truly suppose to be a dancing competition. i hope jr wins he has not only courage and can truly dance and is not seeking votes based solely on popularity.

campy

That woman is a walking gas bag. She for sure cut the cheese.

BW

She **** in her pants, it's ok everybody
she ****s in her pants all the time.

Pound Sand

So I had a bad day and I get home to enjoy my laptop. I come to TMZ and am hoping for some actual interesting stories and what do I find....FARTGATE!!!! TMZ get off this SH*T!!!!!! I don't give a f*ck about what comes out of her
mouth, I certainly don't give a f*ck what comes out of her ass!!!

tilly

I live on the west coast so her show just came on (i did not get to the t.v. fast enough to turn her off) and she is back self promoting again. She even has the other staff members begging for us to vote her to win!!! There she is with her partner, showing her old dances (yuck) over and over. Can someone stop this woman?? How do we complain to HLN? The woman makes me feel ill any time I see her now.

barb

Haha.. that one slipped right out ! She shoulda just laughed it off.. everyone farts .. and some just sneak out before you can squeeze . Haha.. first the peep show with the boob, now this..

alumette

She is certainly full of hot air so you would expect some of it to escape....I also think she told her partner not to paw her so much....nor dignified you know...it may offend her obese husband.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Nice try Nancy but you had fart face afterwards.

devilwo

who the hell cares? It's a natural bodily function, it happens. get over it. Personally I'd be more concerned with the sucky editor who missed it and didn't call for a retake.

nancy

I can hardly wait to see what Nancy does next week for her for her "Weekly Encore" !!!!! Any idea's?? First it was "VISUAL....Now it was AUDIBLE...whats NEXT??!!!LOL!..

Pamela

Your all completely rude and lost a few brain cells from watching WAY to much TV. Nancy Grace is just that,…Nancy Grace,…she is obviously much smarter then a few of the dig bats who want to jump on her misfortunes of human frailties,….but she is also a menace, To so many people,…sensationalizing the horror of precious lives lost as do MANY of the presumptuous ambulance chasers,..that we like to call journalist and some lawyers,…I will admit that Nancy Grace does ask the hard questions and has many times brought out The truth in the worst of people,…she is still rude and just about everyone on the solar system will see that in the first half an hour of watching her show. However,..Has any one ever farted? In an embarrassing place,…has any woman ever had the misfortune of her breast being exposed in an unfortunate monument,…..I sure have,…..if I can be honest….but those of you who find humor in this who silly mistake of nature,…then I find you all to be idiots without many social skills. Or your a ten year old on mommy’s and daddy’s computer.

ReplyShare this comment at

dianacrabtree

Uh, folks who suggest TMZ report "News" this is TMZ! This is not news. You want news go to NPR or BBC. I know it's hard to remember so many letters.

Denise Krivitsky

Some might think this is real childish and all....but I think it's hilarious because of who did it. Nancy Grace!!!! The woman who thinks she is so above everyone else. So yes people, i think its really funny. Maybe she can come down off her high horse now!

charley

NANCY GRACE IS A VILE NASTY FILTHY MEDIAWHORE.....IT WAS HER , CAUSE NOTHING BUT FLATUENCE COMES FROM HER PIE HOLE..HERES HOPING THIS FAT AZZ BITCH HAS A HEART ATTCK AND DIES ON DWTS! NOW THATS WOULD BE MUST SEE TV!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments