Kelsey Grammer

Camille Thought

She Married Frasier

10/18/2011 4:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

101811_kelsey_v2_still

Kelsey Grammer says he thinks Camille Grammer only married him "because I was Frasier" ... and claims she regretted the marriage just DAYS after they tied the knot.

Grammer appeared on "Piers Morgan Tonight" yesterday ... and said, "[Frasier] had this great wonderful life ... he was stylish ... and just a little gay ... Kelsey Grammer is a different story."

But Grammer's smile disappeared when Piers asked about the most hurtful thing Camille has said about him ... and the actor replied, "She once said that I didn't want  my daughter ... that pissed me off."

Moments later, Kelsey changed his mind ... saying, "The thing that she said that hurt me the most ... that hurt Kayte [his new wife] and me ... is that thing about the child we lost ... something about it being karma ... it's just disgusting."

Onewhoknows

Actor Addicts sheesh...Your croc tears Kelsey can't hide the truth. This dude has another child out of wedlock he didn't want and pays the mom to keep it hushed up.Fortunately she's grown up into a beautiful young woman.

eyeroll

They kept cutting to Kayte last night. Anyone else see the resemblance between Camille and Kayte? He has a type and he sticks to it.

mac

As if he hasn't said or done anything nasty...please, he's a narcissistic ******* who is doing all of this for publicity.

terry

This is a good example of how people do not take responsibility for their actions. He began dating someone when he was married but calls his ex "disgusting". Very indicative of what is wrong with some celebrities and society in general. Please parents try to teach your children to be decent people. They both should be ashamed but obvioulsy that is not the case.

Straight Talkin Texan

Yea, what she SAID was disgusting, but what you DID was also disgusting. Btw, I agree with your ex's "disgusting" comment; karma is coming back to you.

mary

What an ass ... she thought she married Frasier ... indeed she married Eddy ... a real dog!

OhRight

His wife could have lied about being pregnant to get him to get the divorce and marry her faster...oldest game in the book. I used to really like Kelsey Grammar, I can't stand him now. His new wife wouldn't be with him if he wasn't "Frasier". Can you say "Golddiggah" much???

Cassie

So Camille regreted the marriage just days after the marriage yet remained married to Kelsey for how long? Furthermore proceeding to have TWO children with him. Not to mention someone that regreted the marriage so much was the one being cheated on...Looks to me like Kelsey regreted the marriage, he was the one out looking for someone else!

fifi

Oh shut up you pig! You are a disgusting excuse for a human being & it was karma, dirt bag!

Alarmed

Kelsey Grammer is a mega douche. The end.

Dani

If she thought she made a mistake just days after the wedding, then why did they stay married for 14 years and have 2 kids!

Patricia

What a low life!! This man does not care about anyone. A real MAN would not talk about his children's Mother in public like that. Good thing he has his money to keep him warm once that young girl gets tired on him!!

DenverTIM

Watching the first season of RHBH I thought Camille was the least sympathetic of the two. After hearing this egotistical airbag and seeing Camille without her guard up on season 2 I have to say that Camille seems the better person of the two. As for Kelsey, I almost view him in a Mel Gibson kind of light... just an arrogant, ignorant, narcisisstic ass.

ellen

Kelsey is unbeleivable. He claims that because of him Camille got the job on housewives. OKAY!. It's on the air about 5 minutes and he leaves his wife for a girlfriend that he has had to awhile and she is suppose to suck it up? I will never watch anything he is in again as my own protest. Cheaters will cheat again...watch out Kayte, don't get too old.

jrcole

karma is a bitch and ur too i have lost all respect for kelsey grammer camille has nore class in her little finger than u and ur little mile high flight whor*has in both bosies together u were married knocked a young girl up made u feel young didn't it.camille made you you were another has been and she got you back on ur feet then u treat he her and ur kids like that ur a sorry excuss for a man and she can and did better than you you were lucky to have someone like her

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3