Lindsay Lohan

Bails Out

10/19/2011 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan makes bail
Lindsay Lohan is free ... for now -- TMZ has learned, the actress just posted $100,000 bail.

Lindsay has to return to court on November 2nd -- where she could be sentenced to more than a year in jail.

Her publicist tells TMZ, "Lindsay is hoping this matter will be resolved on November 2 and the Court will reinstate probation and allow her to continue fulfilling her community service."

Stay tuned.

ilovegossip

Hey Lindsay Fans,

How can you stick up for her when she lies to YOU, her fans. She specifically said that she had done "TONS" more of Community Service than the reported 60 hours. And then just 1 day ago she tweeted just because I was not followed&photographed during the times I've gone to community service, does NOT mean I wasn't following my obligations (by going) to the court"
She deliberately lies to all of you, and yet you still idolize her. I don't get it! Please explain...

Vinsetta

she had to be steaming inside when she found out she was actually helping out the Red Cross for nothing.

andyconda

looks like forest griffen after a UFC fight...
I wonder if she got that date with cris Brown after all..

Kevin

What is going on with her cheeks? Looks like two shiners there Linds.

Tammy

You know, I've run out of words for this girl and will simply wish her the best in getting her life together before she dies.

bb

You can tell what a lazy, arrogant, entitled and smug piece of work she is from her facial expression in that picture alone.

JJwalla

She looks like a frickin zombie, horrible makeup job.

Nikki

She looks like she is already working at the morge. Nice funeral makeup

alliestp

For Lord Sake....Why does this bitch keep getting off?

Ray

Is she taking her Halloween costume out for a shake down cruise?This is 2 easy,cant type as fast as the cruel comments come up

NobodySpecial

Just think, her mother says Lindsay is doing a wonderful job and she is much better now. Does Dina have some kind of mental problem or is it that she doesn't really care about Lindsay but just wants to keep pushing her ass out there for the media.

cwc

She looks like she needs to go to jail so she can get a good nights sleep!

willie1

I can see her only acting jobs in the future will be "maybe" doing dog food or Valtrex Herpes commericals.

Cheryl A.

Someone should have told her that Halloween isn't for another 12 days.
She looks like a dumb clown.

Nicole

Red Cloud: 12 minutes ago

She will not do 104 days, nowhere near. Remember this and rub it in my face if I'm wrong.

------------
She will do a few weeks or a month IF that
I calculated 72 days but that was before non violent felons were being put in jail and then serving 50% of their sentence with no parole.

LINNOCENT