Lindsay Lohan

Bails Out

10/19/2011 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan makes bail
Lindsay Lohan is free ... for now -- TMZ has learned, the actress just posted $100,000 bail.

Lindsay has to return to court on November 2nd -- where she could be sentenced to more than a year in jail.

Her publicist tells TMZ, "Lindsay is hoping this matter will be resolved on November 2 and the Court will reinstate probation and allow her to continue fulfilling her community service."

Stay tuned.

todd

Its obvious she is basicaly a high priced hooker for these overseas shiek type s***bags...she is a Portapotti..she gets pizzed on for cash. She hasnt worked in years but can afford travel around the world, 80k porsche and a multi million dollar beach front condo? HOOKER !!!!!! You see her with a different s***my guy every night... its so obvious she is PAY FOR PLAY

JK

Where on earth is she getting the money to post bond? I think she just killed her film career today.

frank

What is wrong with her face? Looks like she has been in a fight.

anonymous

like i said, not a dmn thing will happen to her. Oh well!

faraWay

Um, if the judge felt it necessary to revoke her probation (due to a VIOLATION) then I don't think a different outcome will occur with a hearing. The violation will be determined to be true. Sad thing is the judge made it clear today that jail is pointless, soooo expect more community service, more stipulations, etc which of course she'll mess up on and we'll be having this same conversation in 6 months. It will never end for her until she either changes and completes things as she's told....or does something tragic. I'd hope it's not the latter, but at this point I'm so sick of hearing about her nonsense I could care less either way.

MarkyMark

THROUGH HER IN JAAAAAAIL !!!!!!! DAM

bunky

She probably put on her make-up in a room lit with artificial light and bright lights at that !
Maybe she is going for an abused 55 yr. old Actress role.

cali

Lindsay on Jay Leno
April 26, 2011

"I've made a lot of mistakes and I've recognized that, but I'm in the clear now and I feel like as long as I stay focused then I will be able to, you know, achieve what I want to be able to achieve,"

Leno asked what one thing she would like to change about herself

"I want the public knowledge to be about my work, not about things that I didn't get into this business for, that I've put myself into positions where that was the bigger story than what I was working on,"

Her latest legal setback came Friday when Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner ruled that Lohan violated her probation on two 2007 drunken driving convictions by being arrested for the necklace theft.

Lohan said she was "kind of numb" when Sautner sentenced her to 120 days in jail and 480 hours of community service.

"I was kind of shocked, I didn't really expect the outcome to be what it was, but I'm a big girl and I'm going to do what I'm told to do, continue on with working in my life and I'm taking responsibility," she said.

She blamed her youth on her bad choices.
"Being young and being in a position that I was in, you don't really take the time to appreciate what you have, and it's all kind of a whirlwind and people make decisions for you," she said. "But I'm not a kid anymore."
Lohan's most optimistic statement came when Leno asked where she sees herself when she turns 30 -- six years from now.
"Hopefully, sitting here after winning an Oscar," Lohan said.

eyeroll

LL can't afford health insurance to cover the shrink visits but she can post bail?

moveover

What was up with her crazy looking makeup today? Early Halloween preview? Yikes!

lmhilly1971

Her face looks like a box of crayons exploded on her face.....idiot!! Of course the bit ch gets to bail out again!!!

ithilien

Who bashed her in the face? Car accident? She looks like she has black and blue bruises all over her face that she vainly tried to cover up with makeup. Did she really think she could lie to the judge and wouldn't get caught out? All this in an angelic white dress...

AMH

whats with that make up? She looks just like the trashy ho see be!!

Glynn

How can she afford $100,000 bail when her lawyer said that she couldn't afford the shrink???

cali

Paris completed 228 hours of community service for the 2010 cocaine charge, and was only required to do 200 hours. She’s off probation and Lindsay is still plugging away.