Lindsay Lohan

I Deserved Sautner's Rage

10/19/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan Stephanie Sautner
Lindsay Lohan is telling friends ... she understands why Judge Stephanie Sautner threw the book at her today -- and to prove her renewed commitment to community service, Lindsay plans to put in overtime at the morgue.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, she gets why Judge Sautner was pissed -- admitting she didn't follow Sautner's previous instructions to the T.

We're told Lindsay has internalized Sautner's admonitions -- and is taking the entire experience today as one big warning that she needs to get her act together, stat.

As a result, we're told Lindsay will be visiting the morgue tomorrow to get started on her community service. In fact, Lindsay says she's so serious about impressing the judge ... we're told she has promised to go to the morgue every day between now and her next hearing on November 2.

We're told Lindsay gets the message -- and doesn't harbor any bad feelings toward Sautner for taking a hard line.

Sources tell us, when Lindsay faces Sautner again next month, she'll argue she doesn't deserve jail time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Celeb Gossip Addict

Yeah right. Lindsay could care less what the judge says as long as she is not behind bars. Once again she will disobey and will be given yet another chance.

Nicole

WTF is this?
Sautner was completely unfair.

Ghost Rider

I think we have heard this before already.

Janie

We've heard this before. Try another story, Linds.

TMZ - ThatThingYourMamaWarnedYouAbout

"Lindsay says she's so serious about impressing the judge ..." when she starts doing it for herself then maybe she just might get it

Rose5491

Ok Dina. Uh huh... Sure... Whatever you say. Yea... LieHo really really really really gets it THIS time.... lol The whole family is a bunch of crazy, lying dirtbag trailer trash s***. Every one of them ought to be institutionalized for mental health issues.

JiLL1

Haaa This keeps getting better & better. Overtime at the morgue. Guess she considers it more "fulfilling"

kali

So what was with the snarky attitude (even though she said nothing) and eyeball rolling in court then?

Nikki

Theres no way on gods green reath those words came from her

Hahahaha! Shes going to the moruge everday Bwahahahha! on that one. She will barely be able to do the 8 hrs 2x a week

I knew it when she sat down on that side of Shawn she was getting the silver braclets.. I called that one in chat

going to catch up now

Dawn served her papers too BWAhahaahahhahha! I belive Dawn.

Different Rules Apply

Too much too little too late... you are scared of jail time so you are making promises... you will not keep them. Your track record speaks for itself. The judge does not care that you are a celebrity - just that you are irresponsible and disrespectful of the court. Frankly, we are sick of you.

TMZ - ThatThingYourMamaWarnedYouAbout

Going to the morgue every day? To steal jewelry off the dead?

MoonDust

yes because Lindsay never lies, steals, kidnaps, always pays for jobs done for her, and never does hard core drugs and isn't and alcoholic. And this is the first time ever that she goes to the Lindsay Lohan Airport Court house renamed after her because she is a HUGE movie star of undisputed good standing. Lindsay never lies and does tons of hours of community service and brings cup cakes because she is just like Mother Theresa.

Rose5491

Actually Nikki... those words sound like her publicist. Too erudite for Dina... and heaven knows the words are too big for Ms. Uneducated LieHo....

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Yep Lindsay, we believe ya. Cuz you've been so honest in the past right? Let's see:

"I just want it to be known, that just because I was not followed&photographed during the times I've gone to community service, does NOT mean that I wasn't following my obligations (by going) to the court."

" am not to be made an example of anymore. I am working hard and fulfilling my obligations every single day, to the court as well as myself. If I travel, its for work and its been approved. As is anything I do when I leave the state. I'd appreciate it if people will just let me do what is asked of me, so that I can get my life back. Please ignore the reports which have no truth to them. Thank you"

"I do not drink. Alcohol is not a part of my home."

"The necklace was a loan"

"The tea made me drunk"

"I've done tons of community service!"
- Actually NONE since her last court date.

So so so honest.

The Truth

SPIN * SPIN * DAMAGE CONTROL

Almost word for word what she has allegedly said 7 times before. Nice damage control but no one is buying it.

Nice try but no one is that stupid to believe this SPIN again and again and again.

People do understand that PR Agents pay people to make posts all over the web, just another SPIN for Damage Control.

Lindsay Lohan – Liar – Meth Head – Thief