Lindsay Lohan

I Deserved Sautner's Rage

10/19/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan Stephanie Sautner
Lindsay Lohan is telling friends ... she understands why Judge Stephanie Sautner threw the book at her today -- and to prove her renewed commitment to community service, Lindsay plans to put in overtime at the morgue.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, she gets why Judge Sautner was pissed -- admitting she didn't follow Sautner's previous instructions to the T.

We're told Lindsay has internalized Sautner's admonitions -- and is taking the entire experience today as one big warning that she needs to get her act together, stat.

As a result, we're told Lindsay will be visiting the morgue tomorrow to get started on her community service. In fact, Lindsay says she's so serious about impressing the judge ... we're told she has promised to go to the morgue every day between now and her next hearing on November 2.

We're told Lindsay gets the message -- and doesn't harbor any bad feelings toward Sautner for taking a hard line.

Sources tell us, when Lindsay faces Sautner again next month, she'll argue she doesn't deserve jail time.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Sherms

BULL CRAP!! We have heard this load scheist for how long now?? It's crap...as she proves over and over and over again. And the courst ALLOW her to keep proving it. Oh, I did wrong...I know it...now I'll make it better...until I break the rules again, and then we start all over again.

SUNIA3

blah, blah, blah

STFUP

Even if she goes every day to the morgue between now & Nov 2nd (which I do NOT believe she will), she has still violated her probation by no-showing for NINE pre-set appointments at the women's center.
A week and a half of morgue work should NOT be enough to have that mitigate any jail time. She's only doing it now becuase she's scared s**tless about being locked up again!

james

This judge should be ashamed of her self for letting this go on like this. If this was any other normal person we would be in jail.Make a statement for once.......

lindsay lohan is hot hot baby!

Alexander Olsansky

Not that I didn't already have a true and complete understanding about doing as I was told to do prior to serving in the military, but the military further reinforced this desired behavior. And to this day, at the age of 64, I am very thankful that it has been instilled in me. With this in mind, I truly wish that the judge, Judge Stephanie Sautner, would impose the maximum punishment as prescribed/allowed by law. These hollywood leftists somehow get the idea that they can flaunt the law. Please judge, not only throw the book at her but all the chapters in it. Thanks, Alex

Max39

[URL=http://games-spaces.ru/category/igry-na-dvoix/]игры на двоих[/URL]

Dee Davis

I'd like to know why she wasn't randomly drug tested the day of court? Anyway with eyes could tell she was on something- her eyes were wide and vacant looking with very dilated pupils. And she said she couldn't afford psychiatrictreatment-well that rush job done on her teeth and that new Porsche probably ran her $100,000 alone.

david sautner 61

getting up their gods waiting just had spinal surgey suscess
love life