The Situation

Launches New Clothing Line --

Cheeseball in Paradise

10/21/2011 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1020_jersey_ritaville_launch_EX_v3
Mike Sorrentino has officially launched his brand new "Situation Nation" clothing line ... but it looks a lot less fist pump and way more "Cheeseburger in Paradise."

It seems Sitch has abandoned his bedazzled, Ed Hardy-inspired "Jersey Shore" style we've all grown to hate ... and replaced it with stuff that's obviously inspired by Jimmy Buffett's Key West leisure wear line called Margaritaville clothing.

Sitch is selling everything from lip balm ... to laundry bags ... and even $78 track jackets.

With Xmas just around the corner, Sitch stuff could be the perfect gift for that special someone ... you just can't stand.

TheHOLETruth

Now when TMZ says "Xmas" that's exactly what they mean [anti-Christianity, all things Jew and PC] Down with Christianity, down with morality up with Debauchery and all things organic and fat-free

Josh

What kind of loser wants to look like this clown?

matt

in business today out of business tomorrow nobody wants this crap. this is going directly to big lots.

get a life ho

99 cent store alert !

Leader of the ignorant masses

Interesting that he abandoned the look he wears to put out a line of products that look very different. As much as he likes to sue he should be sued for copying the style of another clothing line. I have no idea who would think it would be cool to have his name all over their clothes. All i know is if i saw someone walking down the street in these clothes i would probably point and laugh.

tazer

Yo this is awesome Situation Nation! Muwawawa WE LOVE U SITCH!!!

who dat

how much tmz get paid to hump this mutts line?

Kathy

Why would anyone buy the crap put out by a s***bag? How about setting this douche up with Lindsey Lohan? They can both fade into the sunset together. They deserve each other.

Mick Kahler

Anyone who would want to pay for these rags just to be part of this imbecile's fan base should have their head examined!

Sparky

It should say "Offical Douchebag Nation".......

JP

who wants to dress like this *****?

pimpc

Sweet!! I can't wait.. Where can I get my hands on this sweet wardrobe??

Billy

Don't really care because the Jersey Short people suck donkey ****.

There's a problem here

Is that the real merchandise or are you goofing us with pictures of Dollar General merchandise? I've picked up finer flip flops from Walmart. Fail.

Jamie

I'm no Jersey shore fan, I don't know this kid, I could care less about this "clothing" line. BUT, I am not seeing any comparison between these products. Other than the tiny logo on the flip flop that is on the same spot. I'm wearing Target flip flops right now that have a logo in the same spot.

Walk into any store on the planet and you will find a hat that has the fake holes in it.

Is it surprising that he put a logo on the front of a t-shirt?

I don't get it.