« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Wrestling Legend Scott Hall

Tragic Twist After

Documentary's Happy Ending

10/20/2011 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Scott Hall
WWE legend Scott Hall's emotional reunion with his estranged son at the end of ESPN's documentary about the wrestler was short-lived -- sources tell TMZ, Scott's drug problems have once again forced the two apart.

In case you missed it, ESPN aired a heartfelt documentary about Scott Hall last night -- chronicling the wrestler's drug-fueled fall from grace -- in which Scott  and his son Cody poignantly reunited after not speaking for years.

The documentary ended on a promising note (below) -- with the father-son duo working together to launch Cody's wrestling career.

But Scott's ex-wife Dana tells TMZ, the reunion in May barely lasted a month -- and once again, the two are no longer on speaking terms.

We're told Cody gave up on his dad due to "constant verbal abuse from Scott while he was binging" -- and he soon moved back home with his mom.

Dana tells us, Cody simply felt it was "too hard seeing his dad in that kind of state." We're told Cody has no current plans to continue wrestling. Scott's rep had no comment.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

The PMG

Come on Scott, go get some help. You need it more than the Hardys do.

amazon_woman

What a drunk, sad.

QED

I guess somewhere out there some pathetic useless person finds this entertaining.

I'm here because I am trying to discover if, in fact, Pro Wrestling is fake.

QED

Tuco

Ahh Si mi amigo Razor Ramon, what a sad waste of talent. You are a great role model for your son.

LI_Mom

This is sad. For Scott. But especially for his son who hoped to have a relationship with his dad.

One day Scott will wake up & ask himself whether drugs were worth losing his family & his self-respect. And the answer will be no.

todd

Sad to hear. Life is short.

CriticAl

Anyone with a brain would steer clear of pro wrestling entirely. How many drug addicts and OD deaths has that industry caused?

Dolomite Jackson

Dam just saw that do***entary some sad ****. He could of been rich doing so so fake wrestling, but instead him killing someone and doing drugs ruined his life. I doubt he will get better it seems to late. Sad **** I use to watch this dude when I was little

steve

Just another sad story to add to the long list of tragedies that continue to plague the professional wrestling industry. This one is not going to end well. What bothered me the most about the story is that Razor seems to have many people who are in his corner and care about him and he still cannot stay sober.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Since when was Razor Ramon... a legend... lol. Rick Flair, Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, and Macho Man Randy Savage, and etc. Those are Legends.

craig

so sad,made me think of myself,i have a drug adiction and havent used opiates in over a year,i cant imagine being famous and rich with a drug problem,what a horrible problem..even thow i dont use i remind myself everyday with the title ADICT

craig

scoTT DONT BE SCARED TO STOP,IF YOUR READING PLEASE GET YOURSELF ON SUBOXEN SO YOU CAN BE THERE FOR YOUR FAMILY,DONT LET THIS SICKNESS KILL YOU

craig

LINDSAY LOHAN YOU CAN KEEP USEING,I WANNA SEE MORE NIPPLE SLIPS

YouDontSay

i thought it was cory feldman

Eric

"Pro wrestling isn't killing Scott Hall. Scott Hall is killing Scott Hall." Eric Bischoff's comments last night and I couldn't agree more.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments