Jessica Simpson at JFK

What a Baby Bumpy Flight!

10/24/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Jessica Simpson pregnantJessica Simpson arrived at JFK on Sunday with some extra baggage ... around her midsection.

While speculation is rampant that it's a baby bump, the 31-year-old has not confirmed if she is pregnant or not.

Looks like she may need those infamous mom jeans again after all.

1024_jessica_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

WhyNot

I think what she's doing is hilarious. I think she has finally come into her own re: body shape, and what she needs to explain to anyone who asks. She doesn't owe anyone an explanation and she does not have to tell anyone what is going on in her life. So walking around with an unconfirmed bump is getting press everywhere she goes, and she hasn't said a word. BTW... the photogs were snapping pics of Ashley and Bronx, who accompanied her... some people on here really need to take a happy pill! This is 2011, if you weren't swearing and being so hateful I might actually think you were sanctimonious Christians, but you aren't. You're just hateful.

cindy cox

And her dad wants money to tell the world she is pregnant. Not only all you have to do is look at her belly, but her face also. I just wonder who the papparazzi wasn't taken pics of.

sarahb

I wish her luck but if she thinks getting pregnant will keep her man, I have news for her. She should look around her at the men who left their wife and children for a skinny woman. Too late now!!!! She will just have to learn from her own experience.

reede

she look a hot mess!

gina

i saw her in person a year ago with the same bump...it aint a baby, lol

The Old Hen

So what? People have babies every day. The pictures of stars' clothes, hairdo's and baby bumps are almost embarassing to read. Who really gives a toot who is expecting??? People are losing jobs and homes .. children are not getting enough to eat and seniors are making hard decisions whether to buy some pieces of fruit of pay their copay for medicine. Jessica Simpson's protruding belly is not news.;

Sammy

Preggo for sure. Poor kid has a mother who has the emotional maturity of a 7th grader.

Erin Brower

i hope she knows who the father is. i hope it's not her own dad

BBEB

Well let's look at it this way...She finally beat out Nock and Tony to the punch. They both got hitched before she did so she decided to pop one out before them.....

BBEB

Well at least she can brag that she's poppin a baby before nick and tony...Oh BTW Tony just confirmed that his wife is expecting...Surprised.

charley

SO JOHN MAYERS LEFTOVER NEPALM CHRISTIAN WHORE IS WITH A B'STARD CHILD THAT WILL BE BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK......IS IT HER BOYFRIENDS OR HER FATHERS? BET ITS HER DADS BABY..... BIG PHKN DEAL.....FLEAS HAVE BABIES EVERYDAY...AND THIS BITCH PROVES IT!

pat32

YAAAWN

bbeb17

Well look at it dis way...She finalyy got to do something before Nick and Tony. They beat her to the altar...so she popping a baby first....

DJ Paulie

I had made this very Prediction on The DJ Paulie Show and also on my Twitter Account. If it is True my 99% Psychic Ability Accuracy Record Stands.

HarlowesMom13

She definitely looks a few months pregnant to me!!! I didn't start showing until I was 6 months pregnant. She looks pretty far along...that is not fat; that is a BABY BUMP!!!!!! If so, congrats to her & I wish her the best!! My babygirl, Harlowe is the most wonderful blessing that God has ever given me!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5