Bee Gees Singer

Smiling in London

After Hospital Emergency

10/25/2011 9:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Robin Wenn
Two weeks after being hospitalized for severe abdominal pain and inflammation of the colon, Bee Gees co-founder Robin Gibb was spotted leaving a television studio in London on Monday.

The 61-year-old -- who's been battling a crippling stomach condition -- appeared on a local TV show to promote a charity single.

Gibb's rep had described the medical situation as a "difficult time" ... but judging by the smile on Robin's face, he seems to be in good spirits.

gabbo

Angie looks good here. Where are Brad and the kids?

AlwaysOnTimeB

He is so thin, I feel bad for him. Get well soon!!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

someone pull that wig off that man,,,,,get well soon bozo

Jodi

Oh how sad....he looks horrible. What is wrong with him? Robin looks like he's wasting a way. I do hope he gets better. Thanks to The Bee Gees I use to dance to some of the greatest music ever produced.

julie

Why would anyone have anything negative or "funny" to say about this article? What is wrong with you people? Do you think just because you are home behind your computer screen you don't have to be human anymore? Seriously, mankind is doomed.

Barbarascy

He looks very, very ill to me. This looks like more than some 'stomach' ailment. I don't blame him for wanting his privacy, but I don't believe that he has a simple 'stomach' problem.

Whatever

You know, TMZ, when you post photos like this with your overtly backhanded 'compliments' and "well wishes" for the subject, you come across as real s***. You could have chosen to skip this story altogether but because the photo is NOT great, you went with it. I hate your editorial style. I happen to love the Gibbs and wish Robin well.

Bea

I love the Bee Gees! Robin's brother Maurice died from the same stomach condition. I hope Robin will get the help he needs to battle this. It's difficult to see him this thin and ill. I hope he'll feel better again soon.

cindy

Omg! He looks like a walking skeleton!

en Todo Momento!!

dang. even celebrities diseases are more pronounced than normale peoples!!! waah the hell??? i've never seen anyone with the diseases and ailments/sicknesses that celebrities have!!! whhat tha hellllll???!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

remember disco is dead and anyone that admits to dancing to that crap needs their head excamined..long live rock and roll,and why would anyone wear a wig like that

Brigha from UK

This man is a legend! He has the most distinctive voice in music and seems a thoroughly decent guy.
Hope he gets well soon.

Different Rules Apply

Get well soon Robin ~ and have a cookie for God sake.

CloveSmokes

Robin needs to keep that in check because his brother Maurice died of the same ailment.

Truth

CLASSIC CASE OF DEAD MAN WALKING... SMH. RIP, ROBIN GIBBS. TRUTH!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments