Demi Moore

Overly Aggressive Paparazzo

Files Battery Report Against Her

10/29/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Demi Moore
A photographer who claims to have had a run-in with Demi Moore yesterday has filed a battery report about the incident ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the photographer (who was not TMZ) claims Moore struck him as he tried to shoot her yesterday. We're told it's unclear where Moore allegedly struck the photog, but he displayed no visible injuries.

Judging from the photos of the incident ... it appears the pap was way too close and in her face.

According to our sources, the West Hollywood Sheriff's Department will be given the complaint and investigate.

Calls to Moore's rep were not returned.

anon.

He got what he deserved.

CountryGal

These stupid ass paparazzi need to quit getting up in peoples ****. Take a picture from afar and quit getting in peoples personal space. They do that **** on purpose so that if the celeb goes nuts they can sue. It's the same with the psychos at the Westboro Church. They say and do things to enrage people hoping someone will do something to them so they can sue. I hope he doesn't get away with it. This country is so ******ed.

mike hunt

These ***** want to shove cameras in people's faces and stalk and harass them 24/7 including there kids. I would be pi$$ed too. Especially during difficult times as clearly Demi is going through regarding her soon to be Dbag X-husband Kutcher. What's the Photo-stalker going to say to the judge? Your honor I was simply jumping out of a bush and shoving a Camera in her face and she had the nerve to strike me! Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahaha.. WOW

Mike L

What a **********bag. Paps are the s*** of the Earth. They have no business complaining about anything that happens to them. Get a real job you piece of crap.

LittleBIt

I dont blame her at all. Its bulls**t the way those parasites constantly camp outside peoples homes, go through their trash and dog them every freaking where they go. The way the photogs boreass celebrities all the time is criminal. They have a right to their privacy. The cops or the city should crack down on this unacceptable behavior. One of these days somebody is gonna shoot one of the paps and they fu**ing deserve it! You GO Demi. Dont put up with that ignorant, stalking bullsh*t. Lock and load baby!!!!!

LJ

*Aggressive

kim purdy

leave this poor woman alone!!!!

Caligirl

I agree that the pap got what he deserved. I hope she hurt him bad actually.

AntiSocialForum.com

Paparazzi, used car salesmen & personal injury attorneys are all in the same category of "S*** of the Earth"

penny

Next time she sees him I hope she stuffs his balls up his nose.

Rogue Warrior

He got exactly what he deserved, just like Kate!

tom p

sounds like some little coward can di***** out but he can't take it.
If I'm on the jury, I'll NEVER side with the photographers. NEVER. So don't take ANYTHING to court, criminal or civil, because YOU WON"T WIN IN LOS ANGELES, PHOTOGS!

kar

I understand them wanting to get pictures that is their job and when you are a star that is what you should expect BUT-- It should be done at a distance and if someone got that close to me I would have punched them too!

nyc44th

. . of course in this story TMZ is TRYING to act like they would never have an aggressive photographer (which is BS) and we all know if this "aggressive" jerk photographer crossed the line and got a photo TMZ wanted, they would buy it from him in a NYC minute. I hate what these photographers do.

Truth

DOES ANYONE NOT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF TELEFOTO LENSES?? DEMI MOORE IS A FUGLY HAS BEEN AND NO ONE IN THERE RIGHT MIND NEEDS TO STAND THAT CLOSE FOR A FUGLIER MACRO SHOT. SRUSLY, DUDE MUST BE A FOTOG FOR XTREME MAKEOVER. NOT EVEN A PLASTIC SURGEON NEEDS TO STAND THAT CLOSE TO ASSESS HER WRINKLES. TRUTH!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments