Lindsay Lohan

I WANT MY MOMMY!!!

10/30/2011 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindasy and Dina Lohan
With her big court date just days away, Lindsay Lohan has requested the one person who can put her mind ease to be at her side ... her mother, Dina. What, you were expecting a different parent?

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... Dina will be making the trip from NY to LA to be with Lindsay as she gets ready to face Judge Sauntner. We're told Lindsay asked Dina to make the trip, and even booked the flight herself ... something we're told Lindsay only does when she is particularly worried about what might happen.

Lindsay had her probation revoked back on October 19. She could get sentenced on Wednesday to a year-and-a-half in jail, though Sauntner herself admitted that sentence is unlikely.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Sorry. Disagree about the Chateau. I think it's a dump and way too much hype. I stay at the LeMontrose down the street when I'm there. WAY better and no fame-whores milling about, looking for networking.

Kathryn Lynch

I want my mom also. Unfortunately she died 15 years ago, leaving me to be an adult on my own. What a crybaby!

soulofanangel

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
HIRE a stunt MOMMY 'cause the one you were born with isn't working out...you might want to check the ZOO for a MONKEY MOM yielding better child raising results.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sands

We will all be better off when she goes to jail. It is time to stop giving her all the breaks that people like you or I never get. I am sick of the likes her continuing to get away with I know I never would have. Over crowded jails and so what. If I were standing in front of the judge they wouldn't use that excuse for me not to go to jail!!!!

Sands

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

So, a really ugly nutcase lesbian is going to pose for Playboy? Hef, have you grown senile?

dan

Lindsay, you were once beautiful and full of promise, now you look older than your mom and your great achivement is becoming street trash..........BRAVO

dave

I think Dina and Lindsey get it on more than we think....

tori

The judge should throw the book at both of them!!!!

Kathy

Well of course Lindsay booked her flight, where else would Dina get any money!

Jake

Is it just me, or does Dina look like Lindsay? I'm thinking the apple doesn't fall far from the tree that earned the money - the money that's no longer there.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11