Arnold's Love Child

I'm a BARBARIAN

... Just Like My Dad!!

10/31/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1031_joseph_baena_conan_launch_EX_V2Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child grabbed a massive sword and a leather loin cloth ... and sent one helluva Halloween message to his dad -- by dressing up as Conan the Barbarian.

14-year-old Joseph Baena hit up Frightfest at Magic Mountain in California last night ... donning the costume made famous by the father who kept him in the dark for more than a decade.

Cool tribute? Cry for attention? Both?

lalaland

Answer: How to display you have no class whatsoever.

She's baaaack

It isn't the kid's fault. He's probably proud and excited that his daddy is a celebrity instead of some third world domestic worker. It seems to me that mama isn't doing too badly either. Way to pimp your kid out mama. Nice Uggs by the way .. NOT!

kronenburg

I think it's in pretty poor taste, actually. I'm sure Maria and Arnold's kids will be THRILLED to see this.

Hanging to da lef

....... Ahh, ..... Hmmmm, ......... Ahh? ..... Geeez! Arnold????

Muppet

Hey if he wants to pay tribute to his father by dressing like him why not? Good for him, it's better than being shamed by this whole situation! Let him be a kid and enjoy life! He has the right to enjoy who he is!

Tim

Good grief..........

moe l.

Arnold must have some VERY bad (or maybe very good)beer-goggles. How could he even 'get it up' for her?!?!?!? Then of course he did actually marry skeletor.

BABS

OMG again TMZ posts pics of kids just to lure in the nasty comments. LEAVE THEM KIDS ALONE!!!

Katz

Who cares about this HO and her son. Stop giving them any time. They both look like scammers!

3Storms

I told you all months ago when it first came out that the kid and his mom did it all with going public so they could milk it

fran

I think the mother told him to wear this costume, she is the one looking for attention....I dont think its a cry for attention on the boys part at all.. Arnold probably pays a lot of attention to the boy.....

Woody McBrreairty

I think he looks very much like his mother and very little like his father

JiLL1

I don't get these men like Schwarzenegger who throw away their families, marriages for fugly skanks like this broad

chichifrogslegs

so sad.

karlew

Leave this f*cking kid alone!!!!!! What a bunch of unethical, heartless azzholes you are. Pure f*cking filth. There are days I feel dirty just by coming to this site. Really you need to draw the line somewhere. Harrassing this kid should be the place.