Arnold's Love Child

I'm a BARBARIAN

... Just Like My Dad!!

10/31/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1031_joseph_baena_conan_launch_EX_V2Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child grabbed a massive sword and a leather loin cloth ... and sent one helluva Halloween message to his dad -- by dressing up as Conan the Barbarian.

14-year-old Joseph Baena hit up Frightfest at Magic Mountain in California last night ... donning the costume made famous by the father who kept him in the dark for more than a decade.

Cool tribute? Cry for attention? Both?

So What

Dude! why would you screw that funky looking woman. She is trash and now you have no more balls. your kid is a funky looking kid. Be smart in what you screw.

mindawn

How about the media leave this kid alone.

tellmeaboutit

Sounds like mom's idea to me. Does she have to be in every picture with him? Sympathies to the kid on both his parents.

user1

I think its possible that Arnold is in contact with his son. Who knows what's going on behind the scenes. Maybe are they are meeting up privately.

Everyones~A~Star

Cool costume kid. What kid doesnt want to be like his dad? Patty must have done a good job handling her son thru all this for him to still want to mimic his father. Not excusing what she did....but its not the kids fault.

patches

All i can Say I hope Maria Shriver Make's Him Pay For everything He did to her During their Marriage. I feel sorry for this Kid It's not His Fault His Mother's a Wh#%@!re and Doesn't Respect Herself enough to Say your a Married man, But Arnold is not Innocent Himself He Also could of said No to this women PIGMAN your SICK SICK SICK

Raven

The kid is 14; that means he's a MINOR. Your photos are a violation of his rights, and I'm sure you didn't get permission from an approved ADULT to take them. Disgusting, Levin. Even *I* didn't think you'd sink so low. The kid didn't have the affair. He's not responsible for this. Can he have as normal a childhood as possible without you cut-throat jackals jumping out of bushes violating his civil rights and those rights of a freaking MINOR? Levin, you're a lawyer - think carefully about this one.

Daniel Mountain

Leave the kid alone.

kim

"MOM" YOUR A FUGLY DUMB A.. WH.RE AND YOUR SON DESERVES MORE THEN YOU AND THE SPERMINATOR...

themillieblog

Sick that the mother let this pathetic display happen...probably even suggested it. I mean what kid just out of nowhere thinks about dressing like Conan.

Cally

This is SO not OK that TMZ is featuring this child in the media. He had NO choice about any of this, he's a CHILD, leave him alone, he's been through far more than any pubescent teen should have already. Any adult who finds this "newsworthy" or titillating for their gossip requirements needs to grow up and get a life. This is a CHILD who did not even know his father was a celebrity until a year ago. This is pure exploitation to sell advertising, it's as bad as it gets.

Cha

It is sad the manipulative things people do for attention. I have no respect for the mother - it disgusts me everytime I see or read anything about it.

James

He is not your dad. I dad is the man that raises you, tucks you in at night, teaches you to play ball and ride a bike. A dad is there to love you unconditionally and help you grow into a young man. Your mom had to fill those roles for you and I applaud her for that.

C

YOUR ATTACKING THE KID AND HIS MOM? U MUST HAVE VOTED FOR THE TERMINATOR. MORONS

Tara

You have to wonder how the camera's knew he was going to be there... Hmmmm, sounds like the Mom probably set the whole thing up... Sad, sad, sad... And I have no pity on her at all... Homewrecker...!