Justin Bieber

I Didn't Knock Up That Woman

11/2/2011 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber
's legal team is ready to strike over allegations the singer impregnated a 20-year-old woman ... allegations that Team Bieber claims are "malicious, defamatory, and demonstrably false."

The woman in question reportedly filed a paternity suit against Justin, claiming she boned the underage singer backstage at one of his L.A. concerts ... and left with an embryonic party favor.

But a rep for Justin tells TMZ, "While we haven't yet seen the lawsuit, it's sad that someone would fabricate malicious, defamatory, and demonstrably false claims."

The rep adds, "We will vigorously pursue all available legal remedies to defend and protect Justin against these allegations."

1102_pregnant_contest_footer

J

Next On Maury.........

The Neko Nation

I believe him. How can you impregnate a woman when you have no ****.

Truth

THE BITCH IS GUILTY, POINT BLANK!! THAT HOMOPHOBIC STARE SAYS IT ALL. TRUTH!!!

hondroid

Kid looks like a skinny lesbian.

tellmeaboutit

Oh please...how loaded was she? I'll bet it wasn't the shrimp at all but one of those thug boys he likes to play posse (that's posse!) with.

Stephanie

He does want to be a young dad......

slaphappycretin

If he did knock that woman up she will go to jail AND he will pay her to get an abortion and to keep it quiet.

leea

she is kinda dumb teling the world she had sex with asn underage teenager. doesn't matter if he is a star or not...it doesn't change the law. hope she gets prosecuted if it by chance (of which i doubt) his.

mike

I think he is billie jeans lover.

Robert

I didn't know a girl could get another girl pregnant...
All jokes aside, I thought Beibs was still a minor, isn't that considered rape under the law? Even if the story is true, why on earth would she admit it?! For one thing, the shame of having sex with Beiber would drive any sane person to suicide, and for the obvious, YOU HAD SEX WITH A MINOR!

NobodySpecial

I don't know why Biebers people are so pissed, this lawsuit lends some credibility to the rumor that Justin actually has a penis.

David

dna baby...dna.

victor grisiatis

HE HAS A PENIS????

LC

is not way that much is true, but when you want publicity for shake up this "Disney" Image nothing like hormones going wild, that is better that picture of him naked!!!

Kindra

He's going to be the only one paying child support if the test comes back positive - because then this idiot gets to go to jail for statutory. Seriously, how stupid can you get. "I BONED A 16 YEAR OLD WHEN I WAS 19 AND NOW I HAVE HIS BABY! PAY ME LOTS OF MONEY!"