« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

T.I.

The Mike Vick Halloween Tribute

[Update]

11/1/2011 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TI Halloween Michael Vick CostumeT.I. has a lot in common with Michael Vick -- especially the part where they spent a couple of years in prison -- but last night T.I. paid tribute to the guy who's proven it's possible to bounce back.

T.I. and his wife Tiny hit up a Halloween costume party at the Gold Room in Atlanta -- T.I. dressed as Mike Vick... his wife dressed as a ref.

Sources close to the rapper tell TMZ ... the costume was his wife's idea, but T.I. agreed because he's been an MV fan since the Atlanta Falcons days ... and has a ton of respect for the guy.

So, we gotta ask ... is T.I. trying to make a statement??

update_bar
10:23 AM PST -- Mike Vick LOVES the tribute!!!

The NFL star released a statement to TMZ saying, “T.I. is a talented artist and I appreciate his support. I wish him success in everything he does.”

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Trade in your wife homie. Pronto!

Danielle

Seriously? That's the trash you choose to have "a ton of respect" for? This proves TI's just at stupid as his wife is ugly.

lalaland

I think the costume required some bloody and dead dogs stapled on it. Then I would have recognized it has Michael Vick.

THE HEISS

WHY in the world would anyone want to be that ********** for Halloween ? Mike Vick is just a dog murdering loser.

Danielle

Wow, seriously could his wife get any fuglier? She might just be the ugliest "woman" I have ever seen.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

this guy is nothing but a tool and his g/f-wife is butt ugly....

Sandi

Boo TI and Vick!
Both are no good.
NO RESPECT FOR VICK OR T.I. OR TINY the dummy.

Cleveland Gal

How can anyone on earth look up to Michael Vick? A repulsive dog killer! I don't know who TI is but,I am thinking the initials stand for Total Idiot!

Bodie

If Vick wonders what happened to the 60 dogs that survived his brutal care????? Two became law enforcement officers, 14 became service dogs, a few were hit by cars, all but one had to be put down. So all you that dont beleive in pitbulls redemption and value to society. If all good dogs go to heaven, ya think Vicks worried if he makes the cut???

Scrum

Looks like T.I. is in to dogs too!

Joy

So just because he can play decent ball, we forget about the helpless animals he SLAUGHTERED?! It's ok, as long as he can throw the freaking ball. LOVE seeing the values in this country going to hell.

Tammy

I'm confused why he'd wear this costume if he respects Vicks. Halloween is a night to worship evil, so.....

Woot

T.I., yer in. Michael Vick... go to hell, you freak!

Rob

T.I., do you realize your wife could have possibly put the final nail in the career coffin. Dude, you ever heard of a PR guy or proper manager? You can perform but I bet you are surrounded by an entourage of idiots raping you blind like hammer... Vick? Come on, if you had a PR person they'd have quickly run a search and easily found that e is STILL hated by the majority of people. You wanna stay popular (or at least set financially) be smart and get a few pros on your team - your wife is not orne of them.

Alias K Adams

DLOVE

This is the most racist site I have ever had the misfotune to stumble upon. You fools spend the time writing such ugly things, but I would bet if you were in the same room with any of the people of color you speak so foul mouth about you would zip them skinhead racist lips and act like the bitches you appear to be. Hide behind your keyboards because one day you will be exposed.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments