Kim Kardashian

Kris' Parents HATED Me

11/2/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kris Humphries parents and Kim
Kim Kardashian is telling friends ... Kris Humphries is full of B.S. when he talks about how much his family loved and supported her.  We're told Kim says they had nothing but disdain for her and her family, and never wanted their son to tie the knot.

Kim is telling her posse, "It's ridiculous that Kris' family is making Kris look like the victim."  We're told she says the reality is ... they constantly "belittled" her, were "nasty" to her family and Kim is saying a lot of this was captured on camera.

Kim is telling friends that Kris' family is actually partly to blame for the failure of the marriage.

janiejane

I think most of the world dislikes her. His parents were very smart - they saw who she was but sat back and let their adult son make his own decision. He is not a puppet like the Kardashians who can only do what BEASTLY Mom says they can do. I hope that Bruce can step up for the two youngest and let them live better lives before she screws them up before the turn 18!

Allison

REALLY ?? I Wonder why ? (sarcasm !!)

Sherry

RADISHES BITCH! STFU and go away.

floridagirl

EVERYTHING she is saying about how his family treated HER is only truly describing how SHE (and her family) TREATED him and his family. Again, they forgot to include his family in the wedding convoy when they were ordering cars. They were just extras to her storyline. Reggie Bush's parents had great discernment to put a lid on this situation. With all this backlash, I certainly hope he stays away from her as well. He got tired of her antics and she gradually lost her value in his eyes, until someone ELSE raised her quota by marrying her... thus validating her... And then he suddenly wants her back... This is dysfunctionality at its best... Kris H is winning this. I honestly feel bad for the kid because he looked past the sex tape and the materialism and superficiality to find something in her in order to fall in love with her. I am not surprised he really feel in love or in deep infatuation, because he's never met such a force of nature lol... and got WHIPPED... She is out of spin... There's no coming back from this. The Kclan is done!

janiejane

I think its funny for her to say they attacked her family on tv? If so, its probably because the untamed family went trashy on them and they had to defend themselves.

AnastasiaBeaverhausen

Wow, just when you think she can't sink any lower, she outdoes herself.

The disdain came when her mother, Kris Jenner, ordered cars for everyone in the wedding party except for The Humphries. And how about when Kim had the audacity to tell her fiance how everything in Minnesota is so weird - even the shopping carts. Right, Kim?

Kev the Realist

Do you think it is because you are a WHORE in every sense of the word. Your a stupid, vain, conceited, trashy tramp who would do anything (and already has) to get publicty and money for your trashy family. Your father (s***bag lawyer that he was) would be rolling over in his grave at what your entire family has become. You have elevated pandering fro money to new levels. You pompous arroganmt ass, how dare you say you will not retunr wedding gifts and instead will make a $200k donation to a charity. Why not donate every gift and present to a comp0any that will run an e-bay auction, the proceeds of which will go to a charitable cause, NOT connected to your TRASHY family. You are a disgrace and I ureg everyone to boycott any company that deals with anything Kardashian related. BAK- Boycott anything Kardashian.

Scarlet

I have news for you sweetie. Everyone "hates" you.

Stay away Reggie! You're too good for this over the hill tallest aside garbage. Get yourself a nice , honest fresh girl.

Muppet

This is the problem with this family, they can't keep their big mouths shut! They should quit while they're ahead. They're only making things worse by running Kris into the ground. I mean c'mon is that really necessary? The whole family needs a good dose of grow the fk up!!

Just Sayin

Her divorce has coincided with her mothers book. Hopefully Ron Goldmans father puts a lien on it to prevent them from making any money using OJ's, Nicole or Ron's name. NBC has the mom on tv to interview - this is not news. NBC and E are sister channels. The Whoredashians do nothing unless it is for money and the wedding was nothing but a big sham. Everyone should boycott any and all things Whoredashian.

Carrie

Am I the only one who likes Kim? I knew this relationship was doomed when he wanted his dog to sleep in their bed.
Kris is like a smart mouth fraternity boy.

Sydney

This comment addresses poster #43's (Cujeaux) comment, the statement regarding Kris H, "Is he autistic or just retarded?" YOU MUST BE A KARDASHIAN to say something so cruel, not only referring to Kris H but this statement addresses all the millions who are autistic or mentally challenged (word retarded is not appropriate) who are struggling and/or leading productive lives. Kudos to them. Cujeaux Kardashian you are an ***hole.

Betty

Shame on you Kim Kardasian. Now you're trying to trash his family to make him look bad. No class.

beachgal

Why would they hate a pea-brained phony plastic surgery creation. lol

Unbiased person

I think you have lied so much your reputation and empire is ruined. You are not a role model for anyone. You are in the public eye! You, do not lead by example for kids and a marriage. You are not a classy person and it upsets me that you got snooty when, you talked about never moving to Minnesota. Kim, there is so much more talent out there and you are replaceable. None, of my friends would ever purchase any of your products. I do not feel sorry, for you. I am not into slamming. You are not a real person and have lead advertisers to fraud. Sort, of like the Tiger Woods. Paint a picture that I can do no wrong. Once, you start talking. You, do not even make sense and words come out that are unprofessional. I look up to true role models such as: Kathy Ireland, Cindy Crawford (yes, the models) who have worked hard and have morals with good family values.

I am older than you..and at one time, beat you in the ratings and I was not even a star..People, liked me because, of beauty inside and out with brains.