Lindsay Lohan

Sentence Delayed

For Naked Playboy Pics

11/2/2011 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1102_sautner_playboy_EX_01
Lindsay Lohan was not immediately sent to jail because the judge decided to allow her time to complete her nude photo shoot for Playboy ... TMZ has learned.

Sources directly connected with Lindsay tell us ... Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Holley, told the judge in chambers that Lindsay had a contract with Playboy -- a contract of nearly $1 million -- and the shoot must be completed this week.  If it isn't, Lindsay would be in breach of her contract.

So Judge Stephanie Sautner cut LiLo a break ... and gave her one week to surrender.  Lindsay will surrender for the camera in the next few days.

Justice is not only blind ... sometimes it's stark naked.

0808_a_playboy_bunnies_footer

James25

So when is Lindsay's issue of Playboy supposed to come out? Does anybody know?

nof

Shawn: When do you want to go to jail, Linds?

Lindsey: Hmmm, let me look at my calendar.

Vinsetta

OK, as much bull as this has turned into, this is actually funny. It's such a soap opera.

PathFinder

This judge looks kinda butch, probably already had that playboy issue ordered

ilovegossip

Hey Fans, I've got to ask you this... If Lindsay were just a regular girl, would you date her, and take her home to your parents and tell them that she's had 2 DUI's, and is a convicted thief? That she's been to rehab 5 times, and jail 4 times. Is this someone you'd be proud to bring home to your parents?

nof

Lawyer defending Linda Lovelace:

"She can't surrender until the Ninth, your Honor."

"Anything prior to the Ninth and she'd be in deep."

nof

"This week isn't good for Mr. Manson, your Honor."

"He's scheduled to meet with Paramount and on the Seventh."

Maximus

The naked pictures should come out just in time for Lilo's prison stint. I'm sure she'll be very popular with the other prisoners. Come to think of it, prison might be more of a vacation for her than a punishment ...

Maximus

ilovegossip: 6 minutes ago

"Hey Fans, I've got to ask you this... If Lindsay were just a regular girl, would you date her ..."

Hell, yeah. She's a hot mess ... and bisexual.

"... and take her home to your parents and tell them that she's had 2 DUI's, and is a convicted thief? That she's been to rehab 5 times, and jail 4 times."

Hell, no.

"Is this someone you'd be proud to bring home to your parents?"

They never have to know. ;)

willie1

Sentence Delayed because she has to do nude pic's? I thought she already did the "SPREAD"? The judge is a star struck lesbo!!!!

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Photo shoot the day before jail. Cool. We'll be able to see the blinding FEAR in her eyes all over the pages of Playboy. BONUS!

nof

"The Ninth is also bad, your Honor, as she's having her nails done."

Shawn and the Judge peruse their calendars:

Shawn: "Tell you what, Judge, why don't I just get back to you on all of this."

Carolyn

Gag me!!!! I cannot understand who would want to look at that a freckled thing? Give me the creeps, but to each their own. YUCK!

nof

Judge Sautner: "I ... I want to be taken seriously..."

Shawn: "Of course you do, your Honor."

Lindsey moves up to the mike:

Lindsey: "You're the bomb, Judge."

Logan R

"Excuse me your honor?" "Would it be possible for my client to get to her naked photo session before we send her to jail, her last cheque bounced and this will pretty much cover it." Thanks!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments