Justin Bieber

Slams Alleged Baby Mama

'I'm Never Gonna Be a Victim'

11/4/2011 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber on the Today Show
Justin Bieber has finally decided to address the baby daddy rumors himself -- telling Matt Lauer point blank ... Mariah Yeater is LYING THROUGH HER TEETH.

Bieber appeared on "Today" and said, "I'd just like to say that none of those allegations are true" ... adding, "I know I'm going to be a target, but I'm never going to be a victim."

Barbarascy

Good for him. Just because some stupid-assed, zonked-out broad says something doesn't mean its true. I do think it's a shame that he might have to get a DNA test just to prove the fool is lying though. If I were him and that test came out negative I would teach her a really good lesson about lying on people. She wouldn't be a super-fan when I got through with her.

Courtney

why is the test not being done until december?? thats pure BS. also,i dont think thsis girl would say it unless she actually thought it was true. Why would u put urself out there to look like a fool and get rape charges if it wasnt true. justin is just trying to maintain his sad lil career that will end as quick as billy gilman's .

Justin is such a liar and a punk. u KNOW hes not a virgin if he hanging out with rappers.

Bob Sktzmarley

i thought justin bieber would never say never.... probably there is a hidden clause when it comes to being alleged of someones baby's daddy... this would make a great episode on the maury show :\

agold

I'm going to throw a party when the DNA results come back positive. :) I doubted it at first, but only because I was under the impression that Bieber had a Vagina.

Marie

Justin Bieber now realizes that fame is a double-edged sword. More money more problems they say. When he turns 18 Bieber better be careful with his younger female fans and not let them get too close to him or one of them will falsely accuse him of child molestation just like it happened to the late Michael Jackson.

Ken

Recall recently when a hotel in South America [Argentina?] was swarmed at the HINT the Bieb was there? [he wasn't]

Do you REALLY think security would let him or giggly girls wander around backstage? No matter who you are, you don't get anywhere near The Talent.

Big D

If you rape a minor and in doing so get pregnant, is that minor liable to you for child support? It makes no sense that she would get a penny even if they did have sex. She raped him (statutorily).

toxicminx

even if it is true, we will never know because she will be paid to stfu.

toxicminx

even if this is true, we will never know because she will be paid to stfu.

bunny

I'm not a Bieber fan but I believe him over that loose cun* any day. He should just ignore the topic. It's giving her the attention she's looking for.

gloriah

heey justin , i believe you that you never met this woman , i dont get why shes saying that , does that baby even look like you, i know shes a liar , im a straight JB fan ill do anything for you , i may not know what your feeling and going through but believe in your self , your the only witness who knows what happened , like seriously that woman needs to be more mature, im 17 years old , i hope your doing okaii justin , take care , and hope things go alright and yeah take the test get this bull**** over with im getting sick of hearing it !!!!

Malou

The only answer to this is one thing -- DNA test!

Watching

Never say never, Justin.

ahahahaha

welp. "never say never" was his slogan

ladyj082

I wish this lady will leave Beiber alone already!! Geesh!!!