Kim Kardashian

Warned Family Before Divorce

'I'm Embarrassed'

11/4/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim KardashianKim Kardashian wrote an emotional email to her extended family members early Monday morning -- giving them a head's up that she was filing for divorce ... and apologizing for "jumping the gun."

TMZ has learned ... Kim emailed several people on her father's side of the family in the hours before she filed the documents with the court ... saying, "I would rather you hear it from me than someone else or the news."

In the letter, Kim explains, "I know this seems crazy ... I've spent the last few months struggling with my marriage."

"Kris is a great guy but we come from such different worlds and he isn't what I thought when we 1st met."

"I'm embarrassed that I took everyone on this journey with me and had this huge wedding. But I have to be happy, so I have to let this relationship go. "

Kim's reps had no comment.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

What You Really Want To See

sounds like she gave everyone a heads up.. except the chump she married...

cmg82361aol

I have no respect for her.

E

Bunkum, that marriage was yet another stop on the Kardashian train for money and publicity. I feel sorry for the guy; he got used. Didn't think I could have any less respect for Kardashians, but between Kris Jenner and Kim Kardashian I can't stand anyone even peripherally related to them. Yes, Virginia, there IS such a thing as too much publicity.

Rodney Peterson

Kim Kardashian wants to be the new Elizabeth Taylor, despite the fact she's disgusting and can't act-except, of course, when some guy is
P
I
S
S
I
N
G
on her. I'd be very happy along with literally hundreds of millions of other people across the planet if she'd really hurry up and get to the part where she breaks her neck falling off a horse. That's the only way she'll ever emulate Elizabeth Taylor. And the only project she's remotely qualified for is a remake of 2 Girls 1 Cup!!!

Rodney Peterson
Writer-Cutting Confessions-One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest meets Slumdog Millionaire

www.myspace.com/370392338

Enough

How man attempts at sympathy are we going to get from this gal? Slence from her side would be better than these constant attempts to see what will "stick."

Azzkicker

So, the filthy piss stained whore tells everyone in the whole world EXCEPT her husband that she's going to file for divorce. What f*cked up logic. And, she continues to play the "victim card". "Oh, woah is me, I'm a victim here, please pray for me, please pity me".

Sorry, no sale. This is the same stupid leg spread attention whore who, back in early 2010 as people were losing their jobs & homes & savings & hope, tweeted that her stupid bentley had gotten scratched in an accident, and she wanted everyone to "pray for my bentley". Pray for your stupid f*cking car? While people are struggling to survive? F*CK YOU, YOU STUPID F*CKING WHORE. Your continuing to consume oxygen is like nails on a chalkboard to America...

Jodi

Don't say anything more Kim...it makes you look worse each time. You didn't want your extended family to find out about your divorce from the news or someone else but yet you failed to mention it to YOUR HUSBAND!!!! SMH.

How could you be struggling with your marriage for the last few months when you were only married for 2 months and 12 days. Evidently you were ready to give Kris the boot as soon as you came back from the "honeymoon".

Azzkicker

The more I read about this bitch, the angrier I get. I can't imagine a worse example of greed, stupidity, low self esteem & avarice to export to the rest of the world, and that's what this stupid whore is doing; representing the type of people the US has. Personally, I hope she not only gets sued for defrauding America with her moneygrubbing fake wedding, but also has guests demand their gifts back. And, if the slutty whore had any integrity, she'd give back the $2 million wedding ring; it's a pledge of devotion to your spouse, which she obviously never had.

luv4550

Everyone should be easy on her because she will "ROT" just like her dad is!!! She can can freaking care less about Americans struggling to save their homes and to even put food on their tables.................that bitch spends millions on a wedding!!!!! WOW!! She will go where her dad is!!! He helped a murderer and she is making $$$ off of that!!! EEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

steve

So she has been struggling with this for months? She was only married for 72 days!

karen1459

=============================================================
Not only are you a FAKE, you need to learn basic math, A few is more than 2. Married end of August quitter at the end of October is a couple. The different worlds you grew up in, his Mother is just that. Your mother is a pimp that makes money off her spawn. When you eat, feed both faces at the same time so the other one stops talking.

Theresa

Does anyone else notice E! coverage of this is really crap? No doubt they are all set for an exclusive one off (fully paid for) interview. And someone please try tell me this family does not profit from this bull****!?! Seriously- how thick do they think we are?
Narcissism at its best- my thoughts o out to Kris Humphries who clearly did not know what he was getting himself into.

LaPhotographer

"I know this seems crazy ... I've spent the last few months struggling with my marriage."???? Is she ******* kidding? Last FEW months. She was only married TWO months. She is a ******* liar and manipulator. She got that from her mom. She is only embarrassed that people see who she really is.

RobinD323

MONTHS?? Since when did 72 days turn into months?? I'm so sorry I don't use their calendar..obviously!!

Harvey, grow some balls ok? And stop being so sweet on all thing's KARDASHIAN! Give us the facts Jack..such as send your guys out to find out every single DIME made off of this wedding, use your resources to shut this Kardashian train down! We want to know who made what and how much and for how long!! There's over 30 magazine cover's.. IF they don't beat you to it Harvey you've got a real chance at doing some major reporting, EXPOSE them for what they truly are! .. MaMa Kris is slowing digging herself the biggest hole. She is a professional LIAR!!I know for a fact, everything out of her mouth since Monday, can be proven as a total LIE! A website is being designed just to prove this point..Beat them to it Harvey!!....I know you can do it..Question is, are you UP for the challenge? You aren't afraid of a Kardashian are you? Shapiro isn't going to smack you silly..he's too old..

Come on Harvey give it to us. We want to know everything that's FACTUAL no more lies.. ..The Kardashian SCAM is a scam..quit trying to hide it with this nonsense , so called, heads up letters..It will not distract us from the truth..the marriage was a total scam..E! is in on it to..Will Ryan Seacrest be after you Harvey?? lol

Your devoted fan base!! The TMZ-a-nites,LOL

Webpreneur

What did you expect? She doesn't know how to write a Blog, has her people do it for her, and now she had them do this for her.

Seriously, people who believe she's a blogger are dumb.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments