Kim Kardashian

Warned Family Before Divorce

'I'm Embarrassed'

11/4/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim KardashianKim Kardashian wrote an emotional email to her extended family members early Monday morning -- giving them a head's up that she was filing for divorce ... and apologizing for "jumping the gun."

TMZ has learned ... Kim emailed several people on her father's side of the family in the hours before she filed the documents with the court ... saying, "I would rather you hear it from me than someone else or the news."

In the letter, Kim explains, "I know this seems crazy ... I've spent the last few months struggling with my marriage."

"Kris is a great guy but we come from such different worlds and he isn't what I thought when we 1st met."

"I'm embarrassed that I took everyone on this journey with me and had this huge wedding. But I have to be happy, so I have to let this relationship go. "

Kim's reps had no comment.

Annabel

So she knew she didn't want to be married to the guy. But did anyway, for the money. Then has the nerve to turn around and call HIM a fame seeker! The whole Kardashian family are spoiled, ignorant trashbags, and totally disgusting. Frankly, there's more substance on my used toiletpaper.

SILVIA

WHATEVER ...BUT THIS GUY IS A NEANDERTHAL...HE HAD NO MANNERS AND HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT AND WHEN TO SPEAK. EVERYTIME HE OPENED HIS MOUTH WAS TO INSULT SOMEBODY...EVEN THE BRIDE. AND NO MATTER WHO THE BRIDE IS...COME ON. HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT WILL LAST YOUR HONEYMOON???...

Josie Jones

Kris Jenner was on Joy Behar last night and AOL this am
Joy was so soft on her while she spun her web of lies--everyone has her number now and do not want to see her--I turned quickly but she was on a roll while Joy was welcoming
Media hosts need to cancel them
Kris J said, "I know it is hard to push my book while Kim is struggling." Reah right?
I have never heard, "We wish Kris H the best and we are so sorry." I hope he sues for fraud and takes everything they have. This truly was fraud and emotional abuse
This is why other countries laugh at up--2 ladies who cannot put sentences together and only say "you Know and unhug and like" make millions off nothing but
pimping E and Ryan S be ashamed!!

cu gia

Only in America! 2 things we learn from this: One is a dumb a$$$ and the other is an a$$$whore!!!!!

laura

you should of known he wasnt the guy for u the moment he threw u in the ocean n made u lose ur 75,000 diamond earring, n made u cry like a big baby over it.

Howling Drunky

She's got her mouth ready. OK boys. Line up.

luv4550

LMFAO to whoever buys the crap these dumb bitches put out!!

luv4550

kim k's mom is a loser too!! wow!! that bitch is all over sticking up for her LOSER kids!!!!!!!!!!!!

luv4550

Oh and that weirdo mother of hers is all over the tv trying to save her daughters image...LMAO!!! She never had an image, she can't act, sing, dance but she can screw guys!!!!! Id rather be poor than have a family like that!!! LOSERS!!

mary

she is kind of pitiful. she was in dallas, promoting lipgloss and reporter asked what she liked to do on off time. she couldnt answer(just looked lost), then her people said she would not be answering any questions that didnt pertain to the lip gloss. he just shook his head, then published encounter in dallas morning news. she will be back with reggie bush soon, since she was with him night before she filed for divoce(according to other web sites). ifeel sorry for them just scurring around try to do damage control. trying so hard to not let this cost them any loss of the much loved money and attention. and forget the boy she married, he was nothing to them but a way to get more money and attention.

mango

It would have been better for the kk pr machine if she had let her husband an impassioned know too. Another pr blunder was not returning the ring and gifts. Bonus pr points would have been given if she gave all of the money she made on the photos and E! Special to charity. She will most likely now wind up lime Kate Gosselin... hawking couponing advice.

JT

Give him his $2 million ring back you stupid bitch. If you clearly made mistakes in judgment because he wasn't want you wanted then you just committed fraud.

wtf

why are we still talking about this?

it happened a week ago.

what's next, will we get exciting news about how she talked about the divorce with her hairdresser?

AnastasiaBeaverhausen

Please don't ever stop making a spectacle of yourselves, Kardashian Klan. It is so entertaining watching how empty and unexamined you all are.

pancake

GO AWAY!!! AND TAKE YOUR DEVIL MOM WITH YOU!!! but you can send the twins when there legal TWINNING! kris jenner must be counting the days for them to turn 18 to whore them out