Avril Lavigne

'I Got Attacked by 5 People

... My Face is F**ked'

11/7/2011 6:28 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Avril Lavigne mad
Avril Lavigne says she's a bloody mess after being jumped by 5 people last night -- explaining, "My face is f**ked."

TMZ broke the story ... Avril was involved in a fight outside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel around 1:00 AM Sunday morning ... and her BF Brody Jenner was smashed in the head with a bottle (see the bloody aftermath below) while trying to break it up.

1107_brody_jenner_x17_sub
Now, Avril is speaking out about the incident -- saying, "I don't fight. I don't believe in it. To clear things up I got attacked by 5 people last night out of nowhere. Not cool. My face is f**ked."

She added, "As in black eye, bloody nose, hair ripped out, scratches, bruises and cuts. So not ok to be abusive to others. Violence is NEVER the answer."

By the time cops got to the scene -- the alleged combatants had all left the scene (including Avril) -- though Brody stuck around and talked with police.

So far, no one has been arrested.

RealityBites

It was alredy F***ed girl...

Poopey Poopstein

She i*****e filled beotch and got what she had coming. Now Avril meet Karma.

Poopey Poopstein

What a hypocrite. Violence is never the answer you say liar? Then tell me why you kick and spit on people all the time.

Jack

She doesn't believe in fighting, huh?

Avril: (admitting to Rollingstone.com that she got into multiple fights in one night) The other night, I got into three fights. I was at a club and some girl was giving me attitude. She pushed me and I got her down on the floor. Security came, and because I was on top, they threw me out.

I am Spartacus

if its true that she got jumped then hopefully they have some witnesses or security camera or something to help point out who did it. Pretty messed up to beat up a girl. I doubt anything she might have done, if she did anything, was worthy of getting jumped by 5 people.

And only p**sies gang up on people

boomer

Her face was fcked before

Violette-Blue

What a sad world we are living in. Violence is never the answer. If it is true that she was attacked by five people I hope they find them, arrest them & they are sued. I'm sure there are witnesses and cameras that picked up on the fight.

Porcelain Cougar

I have never enjoyed Lavigne's overall smart-ass negative vibe.
But beating the girl up is wrong, I hope they catch all who were responsible.

Bird

Yes Avril, because people who get jumped by 5 others for NO reason always make sure to flee the scene before the cops get there. She knows damn well why she got jumped. People don't usually do that kind of thing for no reason. It can't be because they hate her music, bitch hasn't come out with an album in 8 years.

Melissa

If she was innocent and was attacked, then why leave before the cops get there?

i agree with her view of violence, it just leads to more violence but if you put yourself in that situation..i.e. go to a place with a bar full of drunks you should know to watch your back, not enough facts to have judgement but this is what i believe would expect someone semi famous to be more cautious

MsSuburbia

There's NO excuse. Five little *******. Meow.

Muppet

If she left for any other reason than to go to the hospital then something is wrong with her story.
I think it's disgusting to have five people beating up on someone! I hope they all get thrown in jail and sued for damages. Sickening! When will people learn that violence is not the answer!

OooooNooo!

Nothing good happens after 1 AM in a bar. . . lesson learned.

w

yeah wait a minute, isn't this out the mouth of a classy young lady who spits on people, flips the finger to anyone who looks at her the wrong way? has a mouth like a truck driver?
all be it the last I seen her do this was a few years back, hopefully she has matured into a fine classy young lady who just happened to be out at 1 am and incidentally gets beat up by five people? I'm Ron Burgundy?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments