Dr. Murray's Mom

Begs Judge for Mercy

11/28/2011 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1128_conrad_murray_Document-Launch_exd
Dr. Conrad Murray's mother says she's "suffering" from overwhelming sadness because her only son is incarcerated -- and has begged the judge to go easy on the Doc when it comes to his sentence.

Mrs. Milta Rush sent a letter to Judge Pastor -- explaining why Murray deserves mercy ... because he's a good person who has "never drank alcohol, took drugs or smoked cigarettes in his life."

Milta explains, "He has never been in trouble with the law before and I am barely standing, scared and worried sick about him being incarcerated."

"He is saddened and remorseful about the death of his friend Michael Jackson and I do believe he is certainly learning the toughest lesson of his life."

Milta continues, "I sympathize with Mrs. Jackson as a mother; I feel her pain for having lost her son. I sense she was very close to her son. I really wanted to approach her personally and tell her I am sorry for the loss of her son but I was unsure if she would be receptive, and I did not want to take the chance of violating the courts rules. I am sorry for her loss."

"Judge Pastor, Conrad, is my son and as a mother I must say I know him inside out. He is sorry for what happened to Michael and had no intent towards him."

"I humbly beg for your heart felt  consideration of everything I have said about Conrad, and ask for your compassion and leniency in giving him probation or community service."

Dr. Murray's sentencing hearing is scheduled for tomorrow.

Joanne

POOR Doc Murray !!!!

Anna

Bitch please!

Caligirl

I hope the judge does take into consideration the fact that MJ WAS a complete drug addict. Not that Murray should have ever walked from this case but MJ was very much also to blame for this entire scenario. When these doctors will finally learn from cases like Jackson and Anna Nichole Smith and the rest is beyond me. Everyone needs to quit giving into these rich celebrities and giving them their way. They are not worth throwing your lives away for.

I say give Murray strict probation. My two cents. For the life of me I don't find this man to be a killer. It just does not seem to be the case.

Heathro

He killed Michael Jackson - he should have to serve every single day of the 4 years PLUS a massive fine and take his licence away.

He is a killer, liar, slut and worthless.

Kelly

I wont be upset if he gets problation, MJ's family wants life for the man yet they live in denile still re MJ's addcitions and how that was killing him for years.

anna

Katherine Jackson is left with a broken heart those kids have to live without the only father & parent they ever know and love. they are one i'm sorry for while she can visit her son in jail, Katherine will still be mourning the lost of her son.
Miss U badly Michale Love U forever.

janicebyrne

Oh boo hoo Mommie dearest. Your son is a murderer and whether he gets jail or probation or community service, NOTHING can alter that FACT. He's been found guilty with OVERWHELMING evidence against him so whatever happens to him, I don't care. He's s*** and he's a murderer. He's not sorry for what he's done, he's only sorry his lies didn't work and he was caught. When will his medical licence be revoked? Should be soon, very soon.

Han's

hi all

i love it's info cool!!!

Dose Of Reality

A mother would never want to believe that their child did a bad thing. For a child of any age to be taken away from their mother is tragic. Oh wait...

Ashley

For some of you who ignorantly continue to call Michael Jackson a child molester, you ought to look at the FACTS, not the tabloids. YOU people should be sued for being so damn ignorant and spiteful. The court trasncripts themselves show Michael was an innocent man. You people are idiots.

Ashley

What about mercy for Michael Jackson or his children? Murray showed none when he continued to pump Michael full of anesthetic knowing that he was doing the wrong thing. HE was the doctor. Not Michael Jackson. Murray knew better. End of story.

Ashley

Does anybody actually think Murray even cares about his mother? He was seen in that awful do***entary telling her to shut up, and he surely didn't care about her well-being when he ordered gallons of Propofol and then pushed it through MJ's veins. People want to blame Michael Jackson, but Michael Jackson has paid the highest price. He's dead. Murray should be held responsible for his part in all of this.

FlowerPower

This letter must be written by conman's defence team and they just asked conman's mother to sign it without reading it before!
"explaining why Murray deserves mercy ... because he's a good person who has "never drank alcohol, took drugs or smoked cigarettes in his life."
This is far from the truth! Good person - having wife and various girlfriends at the same time (not illegal but says something about this monster's character).
Never drank alcohol! Yeah right, how about the holiday photos of him on the pool with the ****tail on the hand? Of course it could have been milkshake:-) How about how he met all of his girlfriends? He met them in the "gentleman's club, stripper clubs, bars, what he was drinking there? Milkshakes? Never took drugs! He must have bee on something in order to explain his insane actions!

This is not true either. he was arrested on domestic violence charges in 1994.
But he has also been ordered to jail twice for non-payment of child support for a son he fathered in California with nurse Nenita Malibiran.
The 51-year-old was sentenced to 10 days on April 29 and 25 days in 2007. Both times, he avoided jail by eventually paying up.

I watched his do***ent from yt, he was not sad nor remorseful, quite opposite, he blames everyone else including Michael.

He is not sorry what happened to Michael, the only one he feels sorry is poor conrat murray!

Conman Murray is narcissistic sociopath and after seeing the do***ent that he made, I will add complete psycho to the list.

FlowerPower

Dr. Conrad Murray's Family & Friends Begging For Leniency At Sentencing

Lawyers for Dr. Conrad Murray and members of his close family are begging Los Angeles Judge Michael Pastor for leniency when he sentences the Houston-based cardiologist at 8:30 am PST Tuesday for his role in the death of Michael Jackson.

Murray was found guilty in October of involuntary manslaughter in the June 25, 2009 death of the King of Pop and could be sentenced to four years in state prison. Deputy District Attorney David Walgren will ask Judge Pastor to impose the maximum sentence, while Murray's legal team and his family are asking the judge to impose probation instead of sending him behind bars.

Dr. Murray's baby mama, Nicole Alvarez, who testified at the trial about Propofol shipments she received at her house, has written the judge a letter imploring that the embattled doctor not be sent to prison.

"I would like to address my personal relationship with Dr. Murray. He is the father of my two year old son. I would like you to know how monumental he has been in my son's life. He is absolutely an outstanding father who cares for all of his children," Alvarez states. "Even throughout the duration of the trial he has been an active participant in caring for our son...This was a very unfortunate tragedy. A human situation can happen to anyone. And in one moment your life is in the hands of others, all that one has worked for is gone.

"In my opinion, Conrad Murray has already suffered. He's already lost. More importantly he has lost a dear friend/patient, he has lost his freedom, his home, and his livelihood. He has been the subject of worldwide public scrutiny. I am no one to tell you what you should deem necessary as Conrad Murray stands before you on November 29, 2011. But what I can say is that Conrad is a non-violent, harmless individual that overflows with love, compassion and respect for all. Please truly consider all these factors."

Dr. Murray's mother, Milta Rush, Nicole Alvarez's father, Enrique, several doctors, patients, and friends have also sent letters to the judge asking for community service and/or probation instead of prison.

Meanwhile, as RadarOnline.com previously reported, Murray has told his lawyers he wants to personally address Judge Pastor.

"Dr. Murray wanted to testify at his trial, and feels that if he had, there is no way he would have been convicted. Murray is livid that his lawyers didn't put him on the stand and has said he plans on pleading with Judge Michael Pastor for mercy. Murray will admit no guilt, and not take any responsibility for his actions. Murray plans on appealing and wants the judge to give him probation only for killing Michael Jackson," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com.

Deputy District Attorney David Walgren, and Murray's lead lawyer, Ed Chernoff, will make brief comments during the sentencing hearing, and the Jackson family could also make victim impact statements about how Michael's death has affected their lives. It's unclear if Dr. Murray will make any comments Tuesday.

The District Attorney also wants Murray to pay $100 million dollars in restitution and the cost of Michael's funeral to his three children.

If Judge Pastor imposes the maximum of four years for Dr. Murray, because of prison overcrowding in the state of California, Murray would likely only serve half of that sentence in the Los Angeles County Jail as involuntary manslaughter is considered a non-violent felony, therefore avoiding state prison.

Stay tuned to RadarOnline.com for developments on the story, and we will be live streaming the proceedings.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
""I would like to address my personal relationship with Dr. Murray. He is the father of my two year old son. I would like you to know how monumental he has been in my son's life. He is absolutely an outstanding father who cares for all of his children," Alvarez states."

The "instrument" seems to be as much of delusional as conman.lol
I don't like daily mail but they got this post right:

kanditwo

You Mikie Jackie fans make me sick , before he died he showed up IN pajamas high as a kite, he was a drug addict and it is too bad that an educated black manhas to pay for the village idot addict, s Linsey Lohan is also, u hollywood type make me sick and I am same age a Michael, NEVER did drugs or alcohol wake up America u r your own sickness.