JC Chasez

Sorry, No NSYNC Reunion

... EVER!

11/28/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1128_jc_video_ex
From his lips to God's ears.

mick

JC has been very vocal over the years about NSync not getting back together. Alot of people blame the success of Justin's career but it's JC who really seems against it. They all just got together for Chris's birthday so at least they are all still good friends. They're smart to leave the boyband in the past. They went out on top and are all busy doing other things.

jujubee

I was an NSYNC fan when they were around...and I was 10...
people who were NSYNC fans are grown now, I respect them for not selling out and making an album just to make $$ they all are doing their own thing no need to go back to the boy band.

lolwut

no one cares about gay n****. no one of this generation cares about them or timberfake.

PKM

Thank god for that. Like Justin would want to hook up with you losers.

Ms. Scarlet

Hmm, how sad...NOT!

e33

Time for work at PizzaHut! NSYNC is for teeny-bopper's of the previous years. These days, teeny-boppers like Justin Bieber.

Jessica

I would've loved a reunion. They where a big part of my teen years...and unlike some of the people who commented about not knowing one person who could name one song.... I can name you pretty much all of them. It's called being a FAN :). I heart NSYNC now and always!

Cutie

Damn. Wow, some of you are mad. Take a break from commenting on TMZ and try some self improvement.

Gianfranco

I want nsync back!

Luvbugliz

Thats hilarious. I was actually just talking to some friends LAST NIGHT about how I would pay whatever it cost to see them in concert again... I've been to every show they ever had here in Denver as a kid and now I guess it's just a pipe dream.... I WANT YOU BACK!!!!!!!

Shainabaina

Oh NOOOO....Love them!

John from Pitt

There is a god after all....

Joemoe7

Why JC ? Why ? I'm One Of Your Biggest Fans My Name Is Nasser And I Love All Your Songs All Of Them Please JC We Want ''N SYNC'' For Reunion Please...Do You Know What's Gonna Happen If You Guys Reunite Again It's Gonna One Of The Greatest Things Ever Done I Really Hope You Reunion I Really Hope So

hala

i'm so upset now :( i love Nsync so much and i love u JC

Gianfranco

I want nsync REUNION! please JC & Co. give this amazing gift to us die hard fans. We deserve it!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments