« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian

Does Kris Think

I'm Some Sorta Dummy???

12/1/2011 12:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

kim kardashian makeup smokey
Kim Kardashian
is telling friends ... she's incredulous over Kris Humphries' claim that she used him as a disposable groom just to get a pop on her reality show.

Kim is bragging -- and on this one she has a right to brag -- she and her mom are marketing geniuses, so why would she set herself up to be skewered in the media by dumping her husband after only 72 days?  Kim acknowledges the split has been rough on her image and she would never have intentionally self-destructed.

And, Kim says, if this were really a wedding truly made for TV, she would have made it "way better," telling friends, "I'm no dummy.  The divorce would have been just as dramatic and dragged out as the wedding."

Kim is telling friends Kris' latest move is "pathetic," adding, "Why fight over any of this?"

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Rebekha

Khris Humphries is trying to milk his 15 minutes of fame. He needs to put on his big boy panties and go away. Back to "Khris who"?

P.P.S.

THIS IS WHY KIM KARDASHIAN IS AN IDIOT:
BECAUSE SHE HAS RUINED ANY CHANCE OF HAVING A REAL MARRIAGE.
ONLY A FOOL WILL WANT TO GO NEAR HER NOW.
YEAH, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE LOSERS THAT WILL WANT TO GET CLOSE TO HER FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT AND SHE WILL HAVE PLENTY OF THOSE MEANINGLESS, PHONY RELATIONSHIPS.
SHE'LL BOUNCE FROM MAN TO MAN, THAT'S EASY.
BUT A REAL, LASTING, MEANINGFUL MARRIAGE?
THE POSSIBILITY OF A DECENT PERSON WANTING TO BE WITH HER IS TOTALLY OVER.

me

You are a dummy, to do what you did to this man is the most awful thing. You new before the wedding that you didnt want to marry him and you still did so you are the one fully at falt for your actions stupid. You only made it big because of that sex tape you made with Ray Jay. You are nothing and a big time loser because of what you did. Stupid girl

summerhum

I LOVE IT!! The backlash on this is awesome. The Kardoucheians are finally being seen as the hot mess that they truly are. They are only famous for being famous. They have no talent except for how to be famous, and they are proving now that they suck at that too. Their house is built of glass but they amazingly keep throwing stones. My one guilty pleasure is observing as this all comes crashing down on them as justice is served by the court of public opinion. Boycott Sears. Boycott all of their brands and shows. Write to Seacrest and warn him of the risk to his own brand by being associated with them. Let only Harvey and TMZ benefit from this as they do***ent the big Kardoucheian Krash for posterity.

Tommy

Kim is a low class dirty rotten whore.... So is her pimp whore Mother...

Voice of Reason

Dear Kim Kardashian,

Please keep off my television screen. You and your whole family are high paid prostitutes. I have more respect for balloon boy's parents than any one of your insignificant family members.

Thanks,

A concerned citizen

P.S. You (Kim Kardashian) have maybe 2 years left before your butt sags and your plastic surgery starts making you look like the toxic avenger. Hope your looking forward to the upcoming depressing period of your life. It's been a fun ride but it's time for you to go.

Carol L

Why fight over any of this? Because you broke the boys heart you ruthless bitch.

MyOpinionOnly

Lol.....yes, Kris was an idiot to claim that. No way in hel_l this chica planned to be the joke of the day when they finally got as far as they did. Whether you like them or not, Kim and Kris ARE marketing geniuses...for now. Within what 4 years they have completely dominated the reality fame for doing nothing and I have to be honest, I have to admire them for that. But since I'm intelligent enough to no*****ch the show, buy the merch or basically give too much of a crap about them, its not a big deal for me what happened. All these people on here that get so worked up about the Kardashian family need to seriously chill. Just dont pay attention and move on. Not a big deal really.Their fame will slowly die out.

Kate

She knew beforehand she didn't want to marry him and didn't want to disappoint people. Of course that's fraud. She lied to him and lied to others. I don't care which way you try to bend it to make it look real, it was fake. Your feelings weren't there before the wedding and you put on a show to cover your feelings at the wedding. How is this NOT fraud? It's FRAUD! It's FRAUD! It's FRAUD! and I hope a there's an intelligent judge to know that she didn't marry for love. Her interviews state that she knew beforehand she should've called the wedding off.. It's FRAUD!

Cherri

Kim....just shut up.

cape cod

No,but you must think he is a dummy.He knows he was a reality rating pawn for you. The truth is you think your viewers are dummies. We are not. Oh, and guess what...the judge may see it his way. Have the wedding, keep the gifts and the ring, give some charity money so you can use it as a tax deduction, keep manking money off of the wedding reruns...and the new show. I think you don't realize that not everything goes your way all the time. Go Kris, give her a run for her money.....

jassina

She might as well get used to being alone now. There is not a man in his right mind who would ever trust her again. Hope she really loves her mama!

shirley

HEY FOLKS, HERES THE DEAL. SHE KEEPS TALKING BECAUSE SHE NEED TO CONTINUE TO BE IN THE LIME LIGHT. ANY OTHER WAY, SHE IS NOT RELEVENT, SO WHEN WE BUY THE MAGAZINES, AND WATCH THE SHOW, OR EVEN WATCH E! OR TMZ, SHE WINS.OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF MIND. AND DONT THINK FOR ONE MINUTE THAT SHE WANTS US TO STOP TALKING ABOUT HER, AND WANT US AS THE VIEWING PUBLIC TO STOP MAKING HER RELEVENT. THE FAME WHORE NEED US TO KEEP HER IMPORTANT. SO BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY, WE HAVE NOT HEARD THE LAST FROM THIS SO CALLED WOMEN. I HAVE NOT BROUGHT, OR WATCHED ANYTHING KARDASHIAN, AND I WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO, BECAUSE I REALLY WANT HER, AND HER CRAZY ASS FAMILY TO GO AWAY.I ONLY WENT TO THIS WEDSITE, BECAUSE I WANTED TO READ ABOUT CHARLIE SHEENS EX GODDEST, AND HAPPEN TO RUN ACROSS THIS ARTICLE, AND FELT I NEEDED TO COMMENT. SO NOW THAT I HAVE DONE SO, I WILL NEVER GIVE HER THE TIME OF DAY ANY MORE, AND I WOULD SUGGEST THAT IF YOU THE VIEWING PUBLIC WANT THE SAME AS I DO, THEN WHEN IT COMES TO ANYTHING KARDASHIAN RUN, RUN, RUN, AND LETS ALL COLLECTIVLY GET THIS BIT-H OFF THE AIR. CAN WE DO THIS? YES WE CAN. LOVE ALL PEOPLE ANTI- KARDASHIAN.

Chris

I think you are a moron. Please, for all that is good in this world, go away.

moon

Yes he thiunks Kim is a Dummy and so does the rest of the world, Reggie Bushes Mom would not ever let him marry a skank like you, all you think matters is money and material things Karma is coming hold on tight No one wants to see your fattness anymore go away KIM go away your 2 brothers Khloe and Rob and Kourney your a bitch Scott is gonna leave you for someone nice , Kris Bruce is so sick of you pimping out your daughters he will not let you do it to the jenner girls who by the way are slim and beautiful Rob Kardashian SR id rolling in his grave