Pam Anderson

Shaking Her Culo in Mexico

12/4/2011 1:10 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Pam Anderson shaking her buttPamela Anderson took her sexy mother-of-two lady bits to Mexico and shook her booty -- and weave -- at a Playboy event on Thursday.

Some things never get old. Pam is 44.

Azzkicker

Geebus... when is this skanked out middle aged hep C whore going to recognize that SHE LOOKS NASTY now? Her face, after all her botox & surgery, looks nothing like the fresh faced girl who starred on "Baywatch". With her frankentitties and her nasty face (not to mention her cellulite & whoring out to Rick Saloman who she agreed to sleep with if he paid her $250,000 casino debt), she's the perfect example of "hagged out, dried up & used". Just nasty...

Julie

I agree, 44 is not old. Join us in the Jacksonville Bank Marithon and see. My mother and her friends look really good for their age. I'm hopeful 20 years from now I'll be as active and look as good as my Mom does. However, Pamela Anderson does not look good. She looks much older than she actually is, at least 10 to 15 older. Wonder how her sons feel about the way she acts and dresses.

blacksssheep

It's funny how the guy behind her in the second scene rather read a magazine than watch her dance.

ralphie the one-eyed

Did she get a breast reduction?

cali

It looks like she bought some Dina Lohan dentures

Sookie

Ms. Anderson is too long in the tooth to dress, behave or pose, like that. It's so sad to see women trying to pathetically hold onto their youth like she is. She's has not only lost the battle but she looks like she's went through a war! I once seen something like that at a horror movie. Just trying to think where.....Oh yeah, it was on, "Resident Evil". She reminds me of one of those zombies eating?? Eww!..I just threw up in my mouth. Excuse me..........

dolphin

She's always taken care of herself and just gone about her business. I saw her ex with the 2 kids and the kids are adorable.

w

dancing her ass off all sexy...and a dude is reading a magazine.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

She's no longer doable. Not even with a ten foot pole.

DinNC

Gross! Get over yourself and act like a lady not a Tramp!

DinNC

Gross!!!Get over yourself and act like a lady,Tramp.

MARGETALICA

I think pam would look so much better if she gave up the micro-spandex mini skirts - cut the weave into a short-shag bob - toned down the make up . A make under is needed- try for a Dianne Lane- Cindy Crawford- Naomi Watts -Uma Julian Moore -try those looks. Michelle Phifer - they still look great- it's the tramp o death look that makes pam look older cheap.

MARGETALICA

example -if that dress was longer perhaps an inch above the knees with great stockings -it might look better-

L

that's whore-ish

Penelope

She looks like hell. Eyebrows over plucked, tons of makeup, etc. Over spray tanned. I bet she would actually look better at her age if she would tone down the fakeness factor she has always used in her photos and went for a more natural look. As you get older, trying to cover up all those little natural flaws can actually make you look worse. At least she has stayed out of trouble recently and is a reportedly an adoring Mother. She is just trying to make a buck at these events and the Barbie doll look doesn't look so "hot" as her age.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments