Amanda Knox

Signs with Book Agent

Who Repped Barack Obama

12/5/2011 9:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Amanda KnoxThe Amanda Knox story is one step closer to bookstores everywhere -- TMZ has learned, she's signed with a very powerful literary agent in DC.

According to sources, Amanda recently inked a deal with lawyer/lit agent Robert Barnett -- who has brokered book deals for some of the biggest names imaginable ... Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Hillary Clinton, Sarah Palin and Dick Cheney ... to name a few.

Our sources say Amanda's Italian ex-BF Raffaele Sollecito -- who was also convicted and then exonerated in the murder of Meredith Kercher -- has signed with a book agent of his own ... Sharlene Martin, famous for brokering deals for several NY Times bestselling authors.

IZS

She has 'Crazy Eyes'........

Throwback kid

This girl will be in trouble again, there is something evil about her, maybe it's her cold eyes?

Will Yablome

Let's hope for a hot girl-on-girl video featuring Amanda Knox and Casey Anthony...Foxy Knoxy and Racey Casey!!

writenow

Wonder if she'll "consult" with an editor about explaining away her turning cartwheels at the beginning...and smooching with her former flame during the investigation. But the, reality. She grew up quick.

Jackie

This won't be a big sell in Europe. You murder an European b!tch. I will be the one to protest on any stores i see a book of this murder.

Rogue Warrior

I love how the losers at TMZ post the worst pictures of people to further up the dramatics of a story! She's hot and from what I hear, a freak in bed. Now that Lilo has new teeth, I want to have a threesome with them! Oh yeah, I'll buy her book!

DanTheMan

I wonder if she'll go into detail about the 10-15 sex partners she had over there?

DanTheMan

I wonder if the book will get into the 15-20 sex partners she had over there?

buzz kill

Who cares, I want to know when is she going to be in Playboy.

ladydiinpa

I don't get where she is suppose to be so hot,,plain Jane..

Stupid People Hater

While I don't believe she actually killed the girl, I do believe she had a hand in the rape and knew of the killing.

Brian J

It should be a good read. Especially the interrogations by the inquisitor/prosecutor. Also, the games played by the prosecution to selectively test dna evidence and not test crucial elements like the semen stain on the victims pillow.

Tim

Welcome to America
If you are a hot chick and youve killed someone

Well make you rich !

TJ

She looks crazed in the photo1 Shades of Casey Anthony!

crimsons