Kim K's Reality Pal

ATTACKED by Humphries Fan

Flour to the Face!!!

12/11/2011 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1211_smoke_tmz_wm_ex
So much for all that extra security -- Kim Kardashian's buddy and "Spin Crowd" star Jonathan Cheban was attacked by a rogue Kris Humphries supporter in NYC yesterday ... taking a flour bomb to the face.

TMZ broke the story ... Cheban had been receiving threats ever since he announced plans to sue Kris Humphries -- claiming the NBA star called him "gay" on TV.

Cheban beefed up his security to ward off any potential threats during an event yesterday at Kim's NYC store -- but clearly, it wasn't effective.

Sources tell us, there was no mistaking the attacker's motivation -- before launching his powder assault, the flour phantom yelled, "This is for Kris Humphries!" Police were unable to locate the culprit.

update_bar
2:04 PM PT: A rep for Kris tells TMZ, Kris "would never condone hateful and unacceptable behavior like that to anyone, in any situation."

Danielle

I think the Kardashian's set this up themselves.

tgrfan42069

this sounds like it was staged by his people and kk people for attention.why would the attacker make a point to yell this is for kris.seems like something is brewing

carla

To bloody, r u retarded? Why would Kris have anything to do with it? I mean, what a stupid comment! U sound like a child.

kristy

What is a KK fan?????? I don't understand why they seem to this Kris H is such a dummy. The only real lame thing he did was to fall Kim.

vixis

This was mean to do, only a-holes do **** like this. If Kris said Jonathan is gay on TV when infact he isn't, then Kris should apologize. Obviously Kris H needs to watch what he says, people sue for anything.

Tammy

Whether it was a Humphries fan or a KK setup (my choice), it is funny as heck and probably deserved.

Tam

This is so BS. Not to long ago TMZ had a pic of Kris Humpries coming out of a restraunt and if you look behind him coming out, is Jonathan Cheban, trying to look as if they weren't there together. This was probably all planned. Jonathan Cheban is a Pubilicity Rep, that's what his reality show was about. Also he was trying to sign Kris Humphries at one point.

brown dynamite

HAHAHAHA

Karla

So yesterday he announces he needs more security and then suddenly this happens and of all things it is FLOUR.....Yeah right anyone going for this let me know I have a bridge for sale/real nice/ traffic moves both ways...

magmax

Now he looks like a biscuit.

Reader

I SMELL FAKE STAGED AND DEPLORABLE KARTRASHIANS. Thing is they will think this publicity stunt is funny, in their twisted minds. AND THEY THINK YOU WILL TUNE INTO THEIR SHOW BECAUSE YOU READ THE ARTICLE AND ARE NOW THINKING OF THEM AND ARE INVESTED.

Boycott the Kartrashian Shows and E! Channel forever. Just pass that channel right on by. Show them we will not fall for their shena****ns to get puclicity for their stupid, greedy, vulgar, pimped out staged show. E! Channel is going to crumble and don't give them money by tuning into their shows.

dolphin

there's so much hate out there for anything KarTrashian that nothing would surprise me. I would have had a heart attack if I were Jonathan. yikes!

This wouldn't be karma would it??????

Lauren

not gonna lie, this made me LOLOL

UPYOURS

OMG, it was FLOUR. Now, on the logical side, would he prefer the flour or the spit promised? My guess? The Kardashian's set this one up to make KH look bad. With all these ignorant attempts to make HIM look bad, they just look stupid. Laughable really.

I am Spartacus

BEST STORY I'VE SEEN ON TMZ IN A LONG LONG TIME!!!!!

Holy s*** that's funny. Take that you assclown.