Lindsay Lohan

How She Turned it Around

12/14/2011 8:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1214_lilo_chapman_EX_01
Lindsay Lohan will experience something new in court this AM ... a friendly judge who heaps praise on her, and it's all because her lawyer figured out something that was lacking in her life.

Lindsay will appear before Judge Stephanie Sautner at 10 AM PT for a progress report.  She's on probation for pilfering a necklace at an L.A. jewelry store.

Judge Sautner tried something new ... rather than just telling Lindsay to complete her community service in a year -- or else -- the judge created a very specific schedule, putting in a certain number of hours each month.  And Lindsay has not only complied, she's gone beyond the minimum.  Sources tell us ... Lindsay logged the requisite number of hours of community service and morgue duty, and she's actually put in more therapy time than required.

And sources tell us ... her supervisor at the morgue is blown away, calling her work "stellar," and saying she's "a delight to work with and hard working."

The reason for Lindsay's turnaround -- her lawyer, Shawn Holley, who went to the judge before Lindsay's sentencing and argued that her client needed a rigid structure -- something her own parents never provided.

Score one for the lawyer.

Blood Red Witch

Gues it's time to start posting the chat room link. It is the main floor. Again all are welcome. Love having both sides there. Only rule is no personal attacks of others in the room

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

B Red.... I think Endora just sent you a private Tweet.

straycat

the fans are acting like she is going for a movie role.
they are surprised that she has been good for 1 month out of 5 years.. the funny part is that they even wonder if she is in compliance..through all the lies WHO KNOWS?

ketjo

GrandmaCracker
Thats just about the time I take a afternoon nap and thats more important then watch the Lindsay Lohan Comedy Hour....I'll just catch up here I'm sure Harvey will have it all covered from how many times she inhaled to the color of panties the judge and Shawn are wearing this morning ...leaving Lindsay out cause I doubt she will be wearing any or a bra either.....

BEVERLY

I am also wondering,what report came back from the Hawaii police.I am sure,something will be said about the $10,000.00 to the probation dept.If Lindsay made a police report,something has to be done.

janet

Would love to see PROOF SHE FILED AN ACTUAL POLICE REPORT OF HER 5K POCKETBOOK she said she left in her car and was stolen. (not stolen) and all the contents in the pocketbook. Wow a few hours her 5k pocketbook shows up minus 10k in CASH . Let's say maybe true, 10k in cash? 10k cash is for one reason.

SpitBall

I am a kinda-sorta fan, and I hope she gets through this ugly chapter and on with her career. I loved the playboy spread, airbrushing and all, and I think she has a bright future. Don't blow it.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

That $10,000.00 already was wired to the judge (small "j").

Ray

I cannot understand why a lot of you posters want her or any celeb to jail time for these sorta petty crimes.Do you really want to pay for this via your taxes ... because that what your saying.What needs to be done is stick them with heavy fines, but then peeps with a joint or a line would see the same fine, not fair to the regular folks either.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

STILL can't find the URL for live In Session viewing. I will NOT install special software to see this. Maybe someone knows.... NICOLE?

ilovegossip

Just as an aside, Paris Jackson is very pretty. She has beautiful eyes.

Mark

Soo basically she's getting praised for NOT effing up yet? (oh other than the nude modeling (BARF!) partying, leaving 10 grand in a purse and missing a scheduled appearance on Ellen). This washed up ugly loser has-been should grow the eff up already, and her whole family needs to disappear.

Bubbles The Chimp

Wow TMZ.... Are you giving her a Humanitarian Award.

Overzealous Much?

ilovegossip

I wonder if she's glum because missing Ellen can have financial repercussions for her. I would imagine, since it was reported as a contractual obligation that either she wasn't paid fully yet, and now won't get the full amount, or that Hefner could sue her for not fulfilling her obligation, especially if the issue is a bust. It very well could be now that it was leaked...

Lady Di

Wow...for $800/hr,I'll provide structure. Overpaid daycare worker.