Selena Gomez' Obsessed Fan

I'm a Danger to Selena!

12/14/2011 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1213_selena_gomez_thomas_broadnicki_ex_2
How's this for bizarre ...The man who says he's had conversations with God about killing Selena Gomez is saying Selena needs protection from him.

Thomas Brodnicki -- who was charged with felony stalking but had the charges dismissed last month -- is now siding with Selena in her bid for a permanent restraining order against him.

The judge in the case has refused to issue the restraining order until Brodnicki could appear in court and defend himself.  But now Brodnicki -- who was picked up on a psychiatric hold last month -- filed a sworn declaration telling the judge that he didn't want to attend the next court hearing on January 6, adding, "I believe that a restraining order should be issued against me to prevent me from trying to contact Selena Gomez."

Brodnicki goes on ... "I do not wish to object to the restraining order against me because I know it is the only thing that will make me stay away from Selena."

In another declaration that was just filed, LAPD Detective Jose Viramontes said when he picked Brodnicki up on the psych hold, "He told me that he had over fifty conversations with God a day, about killing Ms. Gomez."

who-me

They look like cute couple, he should try and have sex with her.

Fat Mike

Why were the charges dropped? It seems to me to be a pretty strong case.

Jackie

Strange story. How about they keep him in jail instead of wasting peoples time?!

EatMe

Great 'blow-up-doll' open mouth pic of Selena :O

concernedcitizen

WOW!!!!! What a freak, he needs to be locked up in a crazy house.

loungecat

Who is the idiot judge on this case, Sautner?

HOOV

TMZ ALWAYS uses the worst pics of people !
i'm sure that's not the only pic they have of Selena !

Ammy

I think the judge hates Selena. For the same screwed up reasons that other people do.

Joan K

TMZ, why this picture of Selena? I bet if it was your sister you wouldn't post this, dumb azzes.

Superman

How long did the LA Gestapo torture him before he signed that confession?

KicksandGiggles

What else does this Whacko has to do? He said and keeps saying he wants to hurt girlie. Is the judge some kind of idiot??!!

Truth

JUSTIN BIEBER HAS A NEW FAN... SAY CHEEESE! #TRUTH!!

A Real Lawyer

Tired of no-talent, singer wannabe. She's relevant and still in the news for one reason only: she dates Bieber. They break up she'll be on a VH1 episode of "where are they now?"

A Real Lawyer

TMZ what is up with the spammers? Your mom says she makes money from home being a hooker to the stars. Click on the link for more information: www.HarveysMomisaHooker.com. Geez, enough already with the ads.

ohboy

I don't think I could fit my wang in her mouth. Or any other part of her body. She's a very small-built girl. No wonder the Biebs bangs her. She makes his Johnson look bigger.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments