'NCIS' Actor

Charge Dropped

in Neighbor-Choking Case

12/15/2011 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

David Fisher
"NCIS" actor David Fisher won't go to jail after allegedly choking his neighbor -- because he just struck a plea deal with prosecutors ... in which the battery charge against him was totally dropped.

In exchange for dropping the choking charge, Fisher pled "no contest" to a much more minor disturbing the peace charge ... and was sentenced to pay a $50 fine, which the judge wrote off.

TMZ broke the story ... Fisher was arrested back in September after an argument with his neighbor turned violent -- with Fisher allegedly trying to cut off the guy's oxygen supply.

Fisher tells us, "I was set on by a bully who asked for trouble and lost his fight. He then goes running to the teacher and spins his lies. This is the case."

He adds, "I have not punched someone since I was at school. That was 27 years ago. This seems to be an instant karmic justice for a bully."

All Choking Aside

patty

why do you keep calling him ncis star - he was just on a few episodes, he isn't a star on the show, is it just to make the story sound more relevant?

Skinny

I love this guys character on NCIS... I wish they had him on more. He's a really good actor.

KnuckleDragger

I've had my share of neighbors. Most of 'em deserved a quick choke-out to shut their pie hole. They're barky-ass little dog...TOO!

noplainjane

David was my neighbor for years and he was one of the sweetest, most kind people I've ever met as well as a stellar neighbor! If something did happen, I'm sure the other guy started it. Plus, for someone who has been in so many movies and TV shows, he's so normal and such a nice guy!

bunny

He hasn't hit anybody since school. So he was a pathetic bully then too.

Joao

[almost] Everybody has a price...

Jay W.

Would you be? ... Could you be? Wont you be... My neighbor?

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

If his neighbor is Wendy Williams transexual looking ass then the choking was justified!

Thurston Howell III

Let me get this straight...this A-Hole gets into a fight with his neighbor and tries to cut off the man's oxygen supply, yet he calls the neighbor a "bully".

A-HOLE!

David

I love the comments taken so seriously on a story with a fraction of the facts of the whole. Judges and juries with no real evidence.Ignorant comments with such venom and anger. HAHA. Yet the court decided with the truth and dropped the charges. Maybe, when we hear the whole and not the part we might not snap judge. Seems to me like a man got what he asked for and the other who gave it and was not persecuted for it. That is how this whole justice system is meant to work off. Bless those who anger and jump at knowing a fraction of the story.

Lamar

He looks like an older version of Mike the situation