Whoopi Goldberg

Rips LOUD Fart on

'The View'

12/16/2011 9:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1_3bdyec1t_1_1n5w9aac
Whoopi "Cushion" Goldberg strikes again -- tearing ass this morning on "The View" so loudly ... she nearly put a hole in her seat.

Whoop doesn't even attempt to hide it either, claiming, "Excuse me, I think I just blew a little frog outta there!" The guest on the show -- Claire Danes -- clearly has no idea what to do with herself.

It's nothing new for the gas-woman -- during an interview with Dr. Oz back in May, Whoopi admitted she farts all the time on her show. Gotta respect her honesty.

update_bar
10:56 AM PT: A rep for ABC tells us, the fart "was clearly a joke and all in good fun. Secretly we hoped it would get posted on YouToot."

royalredus

That was more interesting than anything that's ever come out of Hasselbeck's mouth.

BEVERLY

TMZ STAFF----The DISRESPECT YOU SHOW FOR OLDER PEOPLE IS DISCUSTING.I expect it from the morons,that will make a big deal of nothing.but when passing gas makes a HEADLINE,YOU GOT A PROBLEM,DID YOU KNOW CASEY ANTHONY IS TRYING TO MAKE A DEAL FOR $5OO,OOO.00 TO $750,000.00 TO TELL ALL,SO FAR NO TAKERS.Judge decision is due thw 29 29 of Dec to make her answer DEPO question,s Casey is trying to beat the judge and make money befre the court forces her to talk,and NO MONEY .THAT IS NEWS

Kyle

Sure we all fart,it's only human.
But jeez, can you imagine the stench that comes out of "that" rump.
Yikes! global warming alert

Tellthetruth59

That was the most intelligent sounding thing to come out of any of her orifices in a long time. At first I thought it was just one of her or Joy Behar's opinions...

Tom Cruise

I guess when your no longer funny you have to rely on farting to get a laugh.

bunny

Whoopi is a disgrace to all women.

Simone

I'm kind of up tight about farting (pun intended), but that was actually pretty funny. She played it off really well.

IceGypsy

Oh plz. Everyone here has done the same thing at some point in their lives. Those of you that say you don't, I guess we'll see you as a giant balloon floating in the Santa Clause parade. Get over yourselves lol

Celebrities Suck

whoopy just did a whoopsie..... No milk for whoopy!

ClearOne

Classless pig - obviously has no respect for those around her.

Celebrities Suck

who doesn't fart? we all fart, and when the ŧ§ says it's time to let one out we have no control...

Cinner

Typical low class African American Woman!!! Gutter mind, and so called entertainment!! My dog has more class!!!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Everybody farts, it's time we humans accepted that. Farting is not anymore rude than sneezing or sweating. Let's stop pretending that "superior" humans don't fart.

DJ

As my Grandma use to say, "There is more room on the outside than the inside". Maybe this little slip of wind will get her an endorsement deal with Gas-X or Beano.

anon

Whoopi is my new hero. I don't think I've ever witnessed a fart more perfectly timed... to interrupt Calire Danes' monotonous babble about 9/11.