17-Year-Old Courtney Stodden

DEFILES CHRISTMAS

Is Nothing Sacred?!?!?!

12/19/2011 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

media-removed-tmz
clip_image001
Shameless underage fame whore Courtney Stodden couldn't leave well enough alone this weekend -- stripping down to a sacrilegiously tiny bikini in 30-degree weather ... and single-handedly destroying our Christmas spirit.

We can't decide if this makes it more or less creepy, but the guy in the Santa suit is Courtney's 51-year-old husband Doug Hutchinson -- and Saturday, the barely legal couple abandoned whatever shred of dignity they had left ... and exchanged dirty talk in the snow just north of L.A.

Quick reminder: Courtney won't be 18 until August 2012. Bad, bad, bad Santa.

Truth

MUCH BETTER THAN LINDSAY LOHAN'S FAIL-TASTIC PLAYBOY SHOOT! #TRUTH!!

Karen

TMZ: Just seeing the headlines I'm asking you: Why the hell do you keep buying pics from them? SHE IS 17 YRS OLD!!!!! What if anyone else was selling these kind of pics of a 17 yr old???

Bruno

So what's the angle going to be next year when she is over 18 and she's just another hagged out, no talent Ho married to a lech?

bagladey

Oh stop it; this is gross. Begone with this circus.

Rocco

If she's 17, you might as well lock up half of America for what they're thinking they'd like to do with her.

Suzanne

17 my ass!

Chris

That's disgusting.

STNCA

Okay, lawyer question for Harvey. If he was a high school teacher, and she was a student, what would the headline for this video say? I can't believe her POS parents are okay with this. Ugh

juden

1. There is no way in hell she is 17, it's all a publicity stunt.

2. I think this B is highlarious. Sure, a little ridiculous but how can you not laugh?

jetfanglo

if she's 17..i'll blow an elephant.......twice !....

Miss Greta

If she's really only 17, shouldn't that freak husband of hers still be charged with exploiting a minor? I know he can legally **** her but can he still pimp her out like that?

amtwinkles

SLUT is the first word that comes to mind. Second word is UNDERAGE, for this sick marriage. And the last word I would use is WHO??? Even though I have never heard of this couple before but my first impression, she was not brought up with any morals and gets to get away with anything she wants. Hey there's the fourth and final word SPOILED!!! That is all.

Steve

Talk about a BAD SANTA!

Greg

I guess santa decided on just one "ho" this year...

Elizabeth

I think the worst part is the girl's mum gave her blessing. Any sane mother wouldn't approve this. The things people do for publicity. Sickos.