'Mob' Wife

First Pics After Butt Surgery

12/21/2011 1:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Renee Graziano butt surgery"Mob Wives" star Renee Graziano is unveiling her new ass-ets -- with an ass-ist from a stripper pole ... after surgically-enhancing her brand new butt cheeks.

The pics were snapped at a cafe in Brooklyn for an upcoming spread in Mob Candy Magazine -- five months after Graziano went under the knife for the $30,000 vanity procedure, which, of course, included an ass lift and a tummy tuck.

A rep for the magazine tells TMZ, Renee "shot like a pro." Pro what exactly?

Kyle

It's a great premise of a show to glorify the wives of convicted felons and their lifestyles that they live on criminal activity earnings.
The one creeps hubby was involved with money scamming = people losing THEIR lives savings akin to what Bernie Madoof pulled (on a smaller scale obviously)

In another instance an innocent young person was gunned down in one of their hubby's shootings and died.
Great t.v./people huh.

CathyJ

That's a woman??????

Jay W.

She might be like a Mo-ped? Fun to ride, but you wouldn't want to be seen on one.

lalaland

Man, that looks like you photo-shopped the bottom half of a linebacker to the ugly top half of this woman. She actually paid for that?

Lou78Jr

I need warning before seeing a pic like this, it's grandma pole dancing.. Dear Tmz you just killed my sex drive for the day.

Ron

I'm damaged for life after seeing this "Mafia Mooo"

ADRIANNA

OMG how old is that lady 60?? she looks horrible if she was my mother i will kick her in the ass for posing like that, horrible face/body it made me throw up.

Angela

Nasty ugly pig!

Tina

EEEEEWW!!! That Looks Horrible WTF!!!! And she standing there like its sexy. Come on chick.

Sapphiegirl

i just threw up in my mouth!!! This is one nasty photo and this chick is effing delusional if she thinks that she is looking hot. She's what every 90 year old male wants but noone else!

its a fact

That is just, eeew. @Sapphigirl, I think most 90 year olds have better taste than that. this is purely disgusting.

b's wife

Oh man - that's gross!! I would hope that if I ever look like that I have friends/family that would let me know how bad that looks and that I shouldn't have that published for all to see!

Fallopia Lopez

That's not a guy???

Pistol

Um... that's a picture o*****orilla.

UPYOURS

She looks terrible, shouldn't quit her day job, if she has one. GROSS.