Rachel Uchitel

I Need $300 Nipple Suckers

12/28/2011 10:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1228_rachel_uchitel_baby_launch
Rachel Uchitel ain't planning to be a full-time breast-feeder when her baby is born -- TMZ has learned, she's asking friends to buy her a $300 nipple pump instead ... on top of several other extremely expensive baby goodies.

Rachel -- who announced her pregnancy last night on Twitter -- posted a baby registry online recently, asking for a laundry list of newborn crap .... including the nipple pumps, a $500 high chair, a $300 car seat, TWO strollers ... one for $400, and one for $1000, and $300 cashmere bedding.

This kid's making out like a bandit -- like mother, like child.

janet

Why is this posted? She was just one of the pros Tiger Woods paid for. She still uses that at her big claim to no fame. So she's pregnant big deal.

Keith

Who's the baby daddy?

Greygoose125

I guess not many folks at TMZ have children or have purchased a baby gift before. Her gift registry selections are not overly expensive.

If you were thinking Walmart price range - then yes.
Any high-end department store pricing - no.

ok

oh god, yuckitel back in the news. There is a reason her husband is on Harvey's speed dial.
whatever happened to celebrity news... ho ho ho. sigh.

Jamie

OH for godsakes grow up TMZ!! Its not a "nipple pump" its a breast pump for breast feeding her child. Why do you have to make it sound nasty and sexual? No wonder women have so many obstacles to overcome in this world.

Simone

Whatever compassion I had for this girl is now 100% GONE. I now consider her nothing but a fame whore.

And to think of the psychological damage she will inflict on this child just makes me cringe.

Pimpcessa

Ladies, calm down. I seriously doubt the term "nipple suckers" was meant to insult anyone here. Although it's not the most tasteful term to use, but are we really gonna get our breeches in a bunch over that? Come on, why take life so seriously? It was made as a silly form of reference, and by the way...it does suck the hell out of a nipple. I watched my friend use one once, and that suckin thing sucked her nipple down into it about 3 inches!! I almost died of shock, and sympathy pains for christ sake.

Sorry if I sound insensitive to your feelings, but I just don't see the reason for the outrage. Put your big girl panties on and RELAX! Nobody was insulting you personally, geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

karlew

Really who cares what she buys for her baby It's of no more interest to me than what the woman down the street bought while out shopping today. You guys will post anything.

Joan K

TMZ is just proving it more and more everyday that they have a bunch of off the street losers making up stories and getting worse everyday. Grow up already, Harvey what the hell is wrong with you?

DahhTroll

hAVE SOME CLASS AND LEAVE THE NIPPLE PUMP OFF THE LIST.
OH YAHH YOUR A HOOKER SO NO CLUE OF ANY CLASS.
SHE WAS PAID TO SLEEP WITH MANY MEN ONE MAN MARRIED AND SHE BROKE UP A HOME. HOOKERS ALLWAYS WANT STUFF FOR FREE CUZ ALL THE ONLY WORK THEY HAVE EVER DONE IS PREADING THIER LEEGS.SHES NOT FAMOUS JUST A WELL KNOWN WHORE. lIVING BEYNED HER MENS. HER MEANS.

ManiacalZebra

Looks like she found a new way to cash in on being a nobody.

Cazza

Once a ho, always a ho, she sure knows how to hustle. Didn't Tiger Woods give her enough money for sucking his ****.....just saying the truth.

sewing_mama

Where the hell do you people shop that these prices are normal? I can see $300 for the pump (and those of you offended by it being called a nipple sucker...get a f-ing life, it's TMZ not BabyCenter) but where in the world is $1000 normal for a stroller. My double stroller only cost $250. I have 4 car seats for my 2 kids (we have 2 cars) and we spent less than $100 each for good seats.

Now, I have to go Google this woman to find out who she is.

Kmh

Whoever wrote this post is a moron and clearly doesn't know a thing about kids. It's a breast pump and that is the average cost for one. Most mothers who breast feed need to pump when they are away from their babies...moron. The other items and prices are standard and normal registry items as well. What a stupid ass post. This is not news.

pk

1.The term "nipple suckers" sounds juvenile and stupid.
2. The stuff on her registry isn't that expensive considering she is probably better off than your average mom (in spite of having to give Tiger back his money)
3. Not a fan by any means, but am glad to see her happy after losing her fiance in the 911 attacks.