Lindsay's Alleged Trespasser

The Arrest Photos

1/2/2012 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohans Alleged TrespasserThe man arrested outside Lindsay Lohan's house in Venice Beach yesterday is old enough to be her dad ... at least according to several pics taken of the man in handcuffs.

The photos were snapped yesterday around 6:30pm outside Lindsay's pad -- where the white-haired man was arrested for trespassing.

TMZ broke the story ... cops were called to Lindsay's house after the man knocked on her front door, demanding to speak to the actress.

Lindsay refused to open the door. Cops showed up soon after and handcuffed the guy. He's still in custody.

update_bar
10:30 AM PT: The suspect's name is Lonnie Short -- and according to his booking documents, he's 64 years old. He's being held on $1,000 bail.

big bamboo

It was her GED carrying a handfull of repect..
---------
she got mad because he used the door bell first and it sounded of "DING DONG, DING,DONG"
now she thinks the doorbell company is out to get her

Ghost Rider

I think it was the greatest thing that Ill ever see,
Rogue Doorknockers dead mommy right in front of me!

Blood Red Witch

What is with all the anger on here today? Are some people still hungover from NYE?

big bamboo

"yes 1800-stalker, I need an older man in a rain hat,please make it.around 6:30."
-----
"we dont need your address we have you on frequent flyer VIP status...would you like him to sneak around back"
-----------
"No, money is tight...just have him knock on the door"

ilovegossip

I think the enablers turn their anger on us because there is nothing good to say about Lindsay. It's the circle of life, so to speak.

ketjo

Hey OleMan
Where did the Viper slither off too..I don't hear it hissing any more...Brought a extra hoe if you need it ?
Hey just noticed the Slug is off slimeing up another playground ...do I need to shake out more salt....?
going up on the top of the monkey bars for a while call out if you need me...here I will leave the hoes propped up right here...........

R

Can you imagine if this nut job was knocking on her door like Sheldon in The Big Bang Theory? Lindsay! Lindsay! Lindsay!

gloday1

@old man from the sewer

Man, you're boring, the sort of bore who is here today and here tomorrow, be inventive, something new! So far all I hear is the same old crap Yacky yak!

Rogue Warrior

Hey Izzy, quit sleeping with your mom, your brothers getting jealous!!!

LUKE

poor guy! she will probably sue him for stess!?no pity from me, if you want to be a media whore deal with it!who the hell in california doesnt know where she lives

gloday1

Some of you attack Lindsay, I attack you. She can't defend herself and because she can't, some of you think its ok to say what you want...it isn't.

big bamboo

this guy was looking for Dina..
How messed up she was last night on Bravo...she could have been anyones trampoline / rollercoaster..
--------

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Vorlon, I see we have another 'village idiot', except this one is vicious!

Rogue Warrior

Looks like the few of us H8r killers have once again silenced the board, so I've gotti take a break and go take a Vorlon..........

ketjo

All she has to do to stop people from coming to her door is to go up on the roof and turn out the neon flashing lights on the Arrow pointing down with the words "Lindsay Lohan Lives Here" running down it....