Steven Tyler

Topless in Maui

1/2/2012 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Steven Tyler shirtlessA newly engaged Steven Tyler exercised his right to bare chest yesterday in Maui -- celebrating the New Year with a topless Speedo-clad snorkeling excursion ... not far from his new fiancee.

Steven and his lady Erin Brady have been spending a lot of time in Maui recently -- and as TMZ first reported ... even hired a local spiritual leader to come bless their new Hawaiian home.

TMZ broke the story ... Steven and Erin got engaged on the DL last month -- and Steven's family was pissed they got left out of the loop.

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19

paigehop

Simply put, "Ohh my," but I do love my Steven Tyler, regardless!

Dianna

Steven hope your health is ok. The 1st thought that occured to me when seeing this pic was not Oh Gross, but oh no, their is something more to this and I pray Steven is doing ok

xoxo

I do wanna clooose my eeeyyyeees!

Tanya

Good Gawd of Mercy!!!

Polentical

Yeah, a commenter at my Polentical post mentioned how Tyler now looks like her grandma.

Juliana

At first I thought this was Geena Davis on a topless beach.

Peter j Garcia

You know what; this guy is going to be 64 soon, you people are so F-in' shallow it makes me sick, just wait till your 63, your gonna be old, talentless and look like ****, you a$$h013$!

paul f

Im suprised at all of those bad comments were written,. I cant believe how many people focused on chest its as if you want to kiss them. And any of you would trade places with him in a second because you have no life. Anybody who talks about somebody else must have something to hide about themselves. He can get any girl he wants, anytime he wants.

ludwig

O.M.G all that money' and he look's a sick old drag queen' for for the love of all our vision look away why the hell does this cat feel the need take his damn shirt off at all get a manzier dude....

kim

Awe man....my fantacy sex symbol is getting old. He needs a Man-siere (aka man bra)

vxvcxvxhvxkjchvjhcvjxhchvxc

jzdfbv,kbjcvkbjcvlkbjclvbjcklvjbljcvlbjclkvjcklvbc0pvobcvkibkcnvbcvobjvbcvnbckmj b,vbcvbcvbj cvbcpvbcvbkcvbcvkbockvbkcvkbijckbjckvbjckvblcvbljclvbjcvkbjclkvbjcklvbjlckvjblkcvbljcklcv9-b0cvbcmvjb vubjcv0b0cvbiicvbnjkcvbjcvibocbjcvbckvbcvb
bvckbcvbj;c'v
bc
vb
cvbcvb

Linda

I would definitely do-him. Sexy Steven Tyler!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19