Terrence Howard

MOVING ON

to Bigger & Blonder Things

1/3/2012 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Terrence Howard new blonde girlfriend?While in the middle of one of the nastiest divorces ever, Terrence Howard took solace in the arms of some tall, hot blonde in St. Barts this weekend.

The two were spotted getting pretty up close and personal in public ... even finding time to break out some freaky dance moves in the middle of the street.

0103_terrence_howard_dancing_SplashLast month, Terrence's estranged wife Michelle filed a restraining order against Howard claiming the actor constantly beat her. Terrence has vehemently denied those allegations and has asked the court to issue a restraining order against Michelle.

Despite all that legal drama, the 42-year-old is a very lucky man.

Charlie Sheen's Watch

Black women victimized again. I mean, even black women like Pilar - FINE! - have a little hood in them. Too bad.

Why do guys find Black women repulsive? I think the ghetto Black women have caused great harm to other Black beautiful women.

niki

Looks like she's wiping her ass with her hand!

Lo From Wisco

I hope she has baby wipes in her bathroom. We wouldn't want him to lose his cool.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

I've always viewed Terrence Howard as a narcissistic, passive agressive fraud that cannot be trusted. There is just something about him that simply does not seem honest.

Jesse

Maybe it's me but I don't see the big issue with him dancing in the street with a white woman, asian woman or whatever. And I say this as a black man who's been married to a black woman for 15 years. I had this same discussion with my wife and she doesn't get it either. A brother can walk down the street with an Asian, Hispanic or Native American woman and nobody says anything. The minute he steps out with a white girl all hell breaks loose. It's funny because whenever I see a black woman out with a white man I don't get offended, and neither does any other brother that I know. It's 2012 people, whatever personal issues the man may have are between himself and God. If he wants to spend his time with a white woman, that's his business.

Dr. Patrick

Charley says :
"NEVER SEE BLACK MEN IN HOLLYWOOD DATE THEIR OWN WOMEN...WHATS UP WITH THIS? AND THERE ARE SOME BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMEN OUT THERE!"

My question to you is ...have you dated BLACK Women lately ?
Dating them is simply digging your own grave !!!!

The Drama, calling the police to your home at the drop of a hat, the desire to wreck you and take over your life savings and then waste it on some young hoodlum is simply astonishing.
I am black and extremely successful but none of my black and successful friends including myself will touch any of these so called Black women with a 10ft pole.
This is truly a sad commentary of our times.

There's a problem here

Terrence, I'm not sure you're any kind of straight up man but you're fooling yourself if you think those women like you for you. Listen, Terr, I was married to a blonde. Trust me, it's not that big of a deal.

Keith

He's not lucky, he's rich. He could look like a foot and have some ditzy blond (or any other variety) chick wanting to get at him

LOL

God what is that girl doing. I am young and pretty like her- but I won't for money or fame become the looser next to him at any cost. I know I can have a real man, and feel good about myself

Sheila Shigley

Who says money can't buy love?

Proud2bBlack

White women just don't get it! We reject these no good black men & set them free to roam into the white population and it never fails. They always find a white bimbo lurking in the back yards whom are desperate for fame & money. White women sell their souls to be with our black men, that's why black men will never be any good. She looks like she'll allow him to place himself in any hole on her body, which is why black men love white women. They are the nastiest sex crazed human beings on the planet earth. They screw the father, the brother, uncle, friends, etc. Just immoral beings.

Skar

Trophy wife, that comes to mind.

blackgirlwhiteguy

I hope he doesn't smell as funky as he looks, he' not an attractive man.

Steinberg

This guy tries so hard to be white is pathetic.

Sincerity

The divorce is "ON" and who Terrence Howard decides to spend his time with is strictly "HIS" business. As long as women are going to "THROW" themselves at the guy, WHY SHOULD HE REFUSE THEIR ATTENTION???

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments