'Good Day L.A.' Host

Held Up in Mexico!

1/4/2012 4:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Lauren Sanchez in a bikiniWearing a glorious pink and blue reinforced striped bikini, gorgeous "Good Day L.A." co-host Lauren Sanchez nearly spilled out onto the sun in Cabo this weekend.

While no wardrobe malfunction occurred, the 42-year-old mother of three and former "So You Think You Can Dance" host is sure to have the breast year ever.

0909_beach_footer

Howard

So many haters (jealous?). She may/may not be my cup of tea but she looks good - no matter with or without medical assistance. Accept her as she is or move on to your overweight spouse (or work out a chubbie).

Charlie Sheen's Watch

Ay Caramba!

mc

She had big boobs. The rest of her body isn't all that and what the hell is wrong with her hand. Looks like worms crawling up and down it.... nasty looking hand.

ufos8mycow

Fake breasts and a 50 year old woman's body.

I don't get TMZ's taste in women.

EM

Lauren was drop dead gorgeous 10 years ago. I give props to her body, but her face now looks like a deranged plastic surgery victim. I hate that the naturally beautiful women of Los Angeles feel like they have to get plastic surgery to stay relevant.

My BIG FAT ASS!

She has the ugliest looking face EVER! When she smiles she looks like the "KOOLAID FACE"..also in this pic she put her fingers on her butt when she farted..she liked the smell!

Joshua

One of my fav anchors in the morning

Ed

Look at all the "hatin" females posting. This woman is close to 40 & looks better than 99% of the teen's out there with their fat-a$$ muffin tops over filling their too tight jeans. Let's see what you look like when you're in your late 30's or early 40's. And for the little guys out there complaining about her knee's????? Or her hands in a photo????? Ummm go shave your 3 chest hairs & 4 ball hairs would you & leave the woman to real men.

Oh well

Sure i would, and i would enjoy it to.

Brian

She's forty f#@king two? With three kids!?!

Forget the computer, I'm goin to the gym.

Damn!

Genghis Khan

Delicious! I have to star*****ching....

gayle

Fake boobs!! Grossssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buddy Lee

I love watching the LA newscasts with my shorts around my ankles.

Steve Edwards

Good Day LA hasn't had a decent looking host in more than a decade. Jillian looks uglier by the day and her personality only adds to it. The only reason this show is still on is because people in So Cal are creatures of habit. All nationally syndicated versions of Good Day have failed miserably because everyone knows Jillian is a no-talent.

GG

This woman's first kid's father is future NFL Hall of Famer Tony Gonzalez of the Atlanta Falcons. Then she married one of the entertainment industry's power brokers: Patrick Whitesell of WME Entertainment. I guess she knows what she wants and how to get it...not quite sure why she is still needing to work on things other than her looks?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments