Lisa Lampanelli

UNLOADS ON NBC

You Pissed Me Off!!!

1/5/2012 8:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010511_lisa_still

Lisa Lampanelli is demanding a "BIG F**KING APOLOGY"  from NBC ... claiming the network completely disrespected her at the NY Knicks game last night ... in front of thousands of people.

Lisa -- who was just announced as a contestant on the upcoming "Celebrity Apprentice" -- had just completed a hardcore day of promoting the show ... when she WENT OFF on the peacock.

Lampanelli says she was invited to Madison Square Garden along with two of her co-stars -- former Miss Universe Dayana Mendoza and "Real Housewives" star Teresa Giudice.

But when they got the tickets, Lisa says Dayana and Teresa were placed in the front row ... while  Lisa was forced to sit all the way in the back. Obviously, Lisa was PISSED.

0105_dayana_teresa_empty_seat_splash

"I said, REALLY?? Well, guess what NBC ... you owe me a big f**king apology."

She unloaded, "You think anyone is watching that 'Celebrity Apprentice' for anybody except me and a couple other people who really keep the ball rolling?"

"I'll expect my gift basket with your apology and some GOOD Knicks tickets tomorrow .. 'cause I killed myself for you for 18 hours today."

And the worst part of all ... the front row seat next to Teresa and Dayana was EMPTY!!!

0105_apprentice_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kelster

well said lisa :)

pimpc

she's such a trashball!

Phenom

Yeah, that was an administrative error. But a costly one for NBC.

Jen

Wow! I can't believe they did that to her. What is wrong with NBC. I would have be sooooo pissed too!

Mom2Three

She's right, though, I'm only considering watching because of her, Penn Jillette, Victoria Gotti, and Adam Corrolla.

LAWRENCE

Call me crazy but you would think being a celbrity would be a prerequisite for being a show like Celebrity Apprentice. Then again that's exactly why they are on the show.

Cool Papa

Who? You mean that obese, repulsive dolt thinks she is a 'star'? Being on Howard Stern will warp some minds. Jeff The Drunk should be pissed.

Bobo Frog

Don't poop where you eat....but in Lisa's case...where doesn't she eat?

Liz

Boohoo Lisa Fat ass. You trash everyone, it doesnt feel good when ppl do it to you does it?

Delaware D

Who is Lisa Lampanelli??

Guesst

They put her in back b/c she's not skinny like the other two. She has a right to be livid.

Delaware D

This season of Celebrity Apprentice is so star-studded, I totally understand why Trump didnt run for President so he could host this show!! *rolls eyes*

TMZ_Admin

I love Lamp.

DKphotos

That was a very messed up thing to do to her. Pretty sucky NBC. I hope she gets more than a "gift basket".

Jay W.