Lisa Lampanelli

UNLOADS ON NBC

You Pissed Me Off!!!

1/5/2012 8:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010511_lisa_still

Lisa Lampanelli is demanding a "BIG F**KING APOLOGY"  from NBC ... claiming the network completely disrespected her at the NY Knicks game last night ... in front of thousands of people.

Lisa -- who was just announced as a contestant on the upcoming "Celebrity Apprentice" -- had just completed a hardcore day of promoting the show ... when she WENT OFF on the peacock.

Lampanelli says she was invited to Madison Square Garden along with two of her co-stars -- former Miss Universe Dayana Mendoza and "Real Housewives" star Teresa Giudice.

But when they got the tickets, Lisa says Dayana and Teresa were placed in the front row ... while  Lisa was forced to sit all the way in the back. Obviously, Lisa was PISSED.

0105_dayana_teresa_empty_seat_splash

"I said, REALLY?? Well, guess what NBC ... you owe me a big f**king apology."

She unloaded, "You think anyone is watching that 'Celebrity Apprentice' for anybody except me and a couple other people who really keep the ball rolling?"

"I'll expect my gift basket with your apology and some GOOD Knicks tickets tomorrow .. 'cause I killed myself for you for 18 hours today."

And the worst part of all ... the front row seat next to Teresa and Dayana was EMPTY!!!

0105_apprentice_footer

Barb

Are you kidding me? Who TREATS a human being like that? "Pretty" up front? So wrong. How hurtful.

Pat

Excuse me, but who the hell is she anyway?

ray

whine whine whine,that trash moushould feel lucky to get into the venue for free at all. $100. says shes the first to be fired, because she is a nasty, foul mouthed pig.

Pickle8182

Who the hell is she?

Sarahbeth

I don't even know who this girl is. I love the show and doubtful her complaint will make it to first base...They should hold up her pay until she apologizes. People are so ungrateful. So by this we are to understand that she did NBC a favor and went on the show....Right...hope she is fired..

Simone

That's so messed up. She's totally right to be pissed. I don't even think the contestants get that much for doing that show...way too much work, and then to be dissed like that? I'd take the gift basket they send and shove it right back up their...

jeff

Obviously they don't want ugly people up front

BarrysConspiracyWorld

Good for you Lisa.

IceGypsy

wow someone's a lil full of themselves "You think anyone is watching that 'Celebrity Apprentice' for anybody except me and a couple other people who really keep the ball rolling?"

Seriously? Get over yourself lady. TBH not that impressed with many of the choices for the show this year, and if I tune it it's not going to be to see her sorry ass prob to see Lou Ferrigno .

Me

Should have had all three in the front row, or none at all. But um, I'm watching for her? I don't even know who she is. I'm watching to see what Arsenio Halllllllllllllll's up to. :-)

charley

maybe your fat azz couldnt fit in the seats up front...the only thing i'd give you is a kick in your fat azz!

Cheryl A.

DIVA and yet, a PIG at the same time! Hard to pull that off.

walt

Who the heck is she a nobody now that is why she is trying to find any work. Nothing but a sad troll

janet

I saw her once and had to turn it off she was that bad. When you have to curse everyother word to try and be funny you have no talent.

Who Knew

I had to google her name to see who see is. If you are on celbirty apprentice should you not be a celbirty? Shut up and enjoy a free game.