Chaz Bono

I'm Saving Up

to Buy a Penis

1/7/2012 6:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010712_chaz_bono_TMZ
This is a post all about the elusive penis Chaz Bono wants to buy.

Chaz is in the market for a phallus, he tells Rolling Stone magazine, talking for the first time publicly about his downstairs business. He says he's leaning more toward metoidioplasty, which he describes as "a procedure that uses what you already have down there ... which has grown larger from the testosterone. You end up with a smaller phallus than with the phalloplasty, but it's fully functional, it gets erect, and the sensation is all there."

The procedure will cost, he says, somewhere between $25,000-$45,000.

See ... you can put a price on one's manhood.

See also

Kaffee

Why is he talking about this--is he trying to convince himself? I'm sure he has money. He is making his life a circus attraction.

KD

What good will it do when her gut is so fat she won't be able to see it without a mirror.
I truly believe that there is "someone out there for everyone" but I don't know about this one...

JSTRM

The procedure is alternately referred to as an adda****tome.

stu

Cher knows what Chaz wants for a stocking stuffer next Xmas.

Ace

Where's all that Cher money?

karlew

FFS Way too much info about this freak and it's mutilated genitals

Rogue Warrior

The timing is right to buy stock in penis pump manufacturers stock. Buy low, sell high!

Howard

Every time I see 'it' (is it a woman, man or beast), I throw up in my mouth. I couldn't DISAGREE more with everything IT stands for, but IT has a right to do as IT pleases. But there is also public decorum that needs to be addressed. IT desperately wants the public to stand behind ITs decision. IT doesn't realize the public is mocking IT. 10 generations can pass and IT will still be publicly mocked and humiliated.

KWM

hmmmm..... wonder when the medical profession will come up with brain transplants..... then he can just have his brain transplanted into a male cadaver.

Toilethead

Even with a dong it will still be a big fat ugly lesbian. You can't change what you really are.

Steve

I was OK with everything Chaz has been doing up until now. But now that I see him wearing the Yankee hat he's not on my team any more.

MarieD1969

I support anyone's decision to chose the life you want for yourself, howwwever! We don't need to know all your business! That's personal & private and unnecessary info.

Mazor

Once again, Harvey is promoting the gay agenda by printing meaningless stories about non celebrities for no other reason than to corrupt the thinking of straight people. The whole point of this story is just to get us comfortable with calling this freak a "he".

It isn't a he, it's a disgusting freak. You h*mos should stick to being h*mos and stop trying to manipulate how normal people think.

Yes, I'm looking at YOU, Harv

jetfanglo

cher,i've always been a fan...but where the hell are ya?...c'mon now, u have the $$$$....u spent more than that on candlesticks........c'mon now........

Mazor

I'm glad my daughter isn't a disgusting, messed up freak like this fat slobby b*tch is.

Cher, you must be a real failure of a parent to have raised a stupid messed up h*mo like this dumb broad.