Chaz Bono

I'm Saving Up

to Buy a Penis

1/7/2012 6:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010712_chaz_bono_TMZ
This is a post all about the elusive penis Chaz Bono wants to buy.

Chaz is in the market for a phallus, he tells Rolling Stone magazine, talking for the first time publicly about his downstairs business. He says he's leaning more toward metoidioplasty, which he describes as "a procedure that uses what you already have down there ... which has grown larger from the testosterone. You end up with a smaller phallus than with the phalloplasty, but it's fully functional, it gets erect, and the sensation is all there."

The procedure will cost, he says, somewhere between $25,000-$45,000.

See ... you can put a price on one's manhood.

See also

MeToo

Chaz is extra delusional if she thinks their is much demand for morbidly obese women/men with a tiny little penis.

DahhTroll

A guy has to die in a car acceint and then donate his organ
to chaz who is in dire need9want) of a peins.
GROSS
Then when she has sex someon woman well be getting screwed with adead guys penis.

karisma

OK, I know the answer, but... is NOTHING private anymore? Even your privates? I'd have a hard time walking around with "OMG, everyone is thinking about my junk" in my head

Marvin

yuck!!!!!

The Cat

Why does he/she want to publicize this? I wonder how his/her dear mum Cher feel about this. You can't say it's not embarrassing for her although she has accepted all this change.

Griffin

Shouldn't this information be kept private? Is nothing sacred? Why do you discuss it with the media?

CHARLES A. COSHOW, SR

Have you read Nature's Choice by Dr. Cheryl L. Weill ?
THE BEST BOOK ON THE COMPLEXITY OF SEXUAL STUFF !
THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ! LIVE YOUR LIFE THE WAY 'YOU' WANT TO. I WOULD LIKE TO HIRE YOU TO EXPLAIN THE 'SEXUAL
ORIENTATION FACTS' TO THE WORLD.

Sam

You look like a ****!!!!

Liz

Some of the comments here are hilarious! I do agree that is personal info, I'm just grossed out by thinking about such procedure. Chaz, keep it to yourself next time, buttercup!

Vinny

When the publicity gets harsh, Chaz will cry people are being mean... So, why doesnt Chaz just keep her business to herself and stop advertizing each move she makes.
BTW, removing your breast doesn't make you a "he", until you remove your vagina. So, Chaz is still technically a female.

VICKY

Just a shame that Chastity was not born with much upstairs in the brain dept. She still does not get it, at her mature age, it is what is upstairs that counts....not downstairs. I respected her choice to be gay as I am a lesbian myself...but sad she chooses to just chase what she thinks will make her happier. If she has not found it yet, at her age she never will. One can understand her Mothers reluctance to give her money. Sad, but she gave up a woman who loved her for 12 years....to seek something unknown.
For Chastity....we all feel sorry for you and wish you the best in finding something, anything that will bring you
peace of mind. No one, of either sex, can find peace of mind and acceptance of who they are when always running away from who they really are inside.

Cheryl A.

Buy facial hair, cut your boobs off. SOMEHOW get the state of California to declare you a man, buy a penis. Don't matter. SHE is still a FEMALE!! Born a girl, die a girl. Operate on her and guess what, she has female organs.

Oh well

SHE is one sick puppy........... And yes IT is a SHE.

themillieblog

Ooh I thought he had already done this when he became Chaz.

Denver

Jay Leno says the only place SHE can buy one is at "Members Only". But people who remember the original "Lets Make A Deal" know SHE can buy one at ****er and ****er of Beverly Hills!